Clear soft tubing staying clear for 24 hours, then turns milky

@bowrilla fully premixed, bought in two separate places from two separate production batches, poured straight from sealed botttle into the loop, no diluting on my side whatsoever. This is also Cryofuel Clear not Solid, it has some tint to it, from the additives, but this is nothing like near how milky these tubes became.

You know, at this point I'm not even mad. I will probably ultimatelly go with black tubes when I will next time do a maintenance of this rig (perfect would be sleaved ones like in AIOs - I like that look, anybody knows if somebody sels them?), I'm now just curious what the hell is going on here. Four brands, from cheapest ones (XSPC), through dedicated (EKWB) to expensive medical/chemistry grade (Tygon) and all are turning white when everybody tolds me this is not possible :D I don't have luck with this loop, I get temps that nobody else experiences and tubes that turn weird while everybody has quite clean systems. I must be cured by gods of custom cooling lol :D 

7 minutes ago, EvilVir said:

@bowrilla fully premixed, bought in two separate places from two separate production batches, poured straight from sealed botttle into the loop, no diluting on my side whatsoever. This is also Cryofuel Clear not Solid, it has some tint to it, from the additives, but this is nothing like near how milky these tubes became.

You know, at this point I'm not even mad. I will probably ultimatelly go with black tubes when I will next time do a maintenance of this rig (perfect would be sleaved ones like in AIOs - I like that look, anybody knows if somebody sels them?), I'm now just curious what the hell is going on here. Four brands, from cheapest ones (XSPC), through dedicated (EKWB) to expensive medical/chemistry grade (Tygon) and all are turning white when everybody tolds me this is not possible :D I don't have luck with this loop, I get temps that nobody else experiences and tubes that turn weird while everybody has quite clean systems. I must be cured by gods of custom cooling lol :D 

They always turn cloudy/milky at some point. Maybe not as quickly with pure distilled water though. How old were the batches of Cryofuel? It has a shelf life of ~1 year after production and unopened. I'd give either Mayhems or Primochill are try, maybe you're more lucky this way around. Did you clean the tubes before testing them? Did you use tap water for that or your demineralized water?

Regarding sleeving, have a look at MDPC-X (now cable-slevving.com). Sleeving is sleeving after all and they have a lot of great sleeving to choose from in various sizes. Did my custom PSU cables with the stuff they sell. It's great.

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

9EAE120F-D7F3-49E5-8650-08D2C22FCA5E.jpeg.db6042c5f38e71903de2d0fb63652a68.jpeg

I think we can rule out the light factor. This is how piece of EKWB tube looks after sitting for 3 days in closed jar, filled with EKWB’s premixed clear coolant. Jar was kept in dark closet + was covered with masking tape and dark foil (picture below). 

image.thumb.jpg.fd4161681a0b22b14033a501be5bd2f1.jpg

I think there is nothing more that anybody can do apart from saying "that's not how it should be, or how it is for me". Thus I think if it annoys you, you are better off going for ZMT tubing, or bite the bullet and purchase a new set of fittings, learn how to bend PETG/Acrylic/Glass and go for hardline.

But before going down that route, if you are having issues with temperatures, you ought to fix that first using distilled water as you don't want to always be wasting coolant