What should i upgrade?

I currently have a quite nice and non expensive ryzen build. Im running a Ryzen 5 2600 and a RX580 GPU. Im thinking on upgrading something between those two. What should i upgrade?

Im between a new Ryzen 7 3700X or any good GPU that i can find on ebay.

Im basically looking for more gaming horsepower but i want to know which one would be better for it?

Annotation 2020-08-15 080906.png

Annotation 2020-08-15 081024.png

Youre saying you feel like upgrading one but don't know which, yet you haven't given a reason why, so you shouldn't upgrade either.

Unless you're getting particular performance dips you want to avoid there's just no reason to do it, keep saving for a more major upgrade.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

3 minutes ago, mopman94 said:

Youre saying you feel like upgrading one but don't know which, yet you haven't given a reason why, so you shouldn't upgrade either.

Unless you're getting particular performance dips you want to avoid there's just no reason to do it, keep saving for a more major upgrade.

Im looking for more than 110fps on some heavy games since i upgraded my monitor to a 144hz. Im looking for more performance at the cost of reducing some graphical settings.

Just now, sebarobbei said:

Im looking for more than 110fps on some heavy games since i upgraded my monitor to a 144hz. Im looking for more performance at the cost of reducing some graphical settings.

Which games and why? It's a lot of cost just to increase frame rates if you're not playing competitively.

Then which you upgrade can be dependant on the game because some are CPU dependant while others are GPU. I'd honestly still be siding on it not really being worth it and youre better continuing to save for your next major upgrade.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

8 minutes ago, mopman94 said:

Which games and why? It's a lot of cost just to increase frame rates if you're not playing competitively.

Then which you upgrade can be dependant on the game because some are CPU dependant while others are GPU. I'd honestly still be siding on it not really being worth it and youre better continuing to save for your next major upgrade.

It would be really nice saving for a major upgrade but this is rather spontaneous. I like playing a lot of competitive games , but when it comes to story mode or even some competitive games like Warzone , i would love to have more than 130 to 144+ FPS.

Just now, sebarobbei said:

It would be really nice saving for a major upgrade. But this is rather spontaneous. I like playing a lot of competitive games , but when it comes to story mode or even some competitive games like Warzone , i would love to have more than 130 to 144+ FPS.

What frame rate are you currently getting in Warzone?

1 minute ago, mopman94 said:

What frame rate are you currently getting in Warzone?

Its a pretty inconsistent rate from 90 to 120 at much.

3 minutes ago, sebarobbei said:

Its a pretty inconsistent rate from 90 to 120 at much.

Ok, so I 10000% don't think you should bother with this upgrade because the gains just aren't worth it. But if you must the GPU will give you better framerate, though you won't even notice the difference if you're already getting 90+.