Any 1440p Cameras?

Go to solution Solved by ZetZet,

And any dslrs and such withrecording hugher than1080p?

Not yet.

Are there any 1440p cameras that can record videos in 1440p?

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Their 1440p probably looks like shit though 

For the size that gopro is it looks amazing 

And blackmagic is supposed to be very good too.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

For the size that gopro is it looks amazing 

And blackmagic is supposed to be very good too.

I'm on a 1080p monitor and I'm not impressed. My DSLR probably takes better 1080p footage than that thing can take 1440p

I'm on a 1080p monitor and I'm not impressed. My DSLR probably takes better 1080p footage than that thing can take 1440p

Your dslr has a sensor that is the size of that whole camera rofl.

Spoiler

Your dslr has a sensor that is the size of that whole camera rofl.

Exactly :P I'd rather have a bulky camera with an amazing lens (75mm-300mm) then that piece of poo that uses digital not optical zooming.

Exactly :P I'd rather have a bulky camera with an amazing lens (75mm-300mm) then that piece of poo that uses digital not optical zooming.

Go ahead strap that dslr on a pole and jump into a pool.

Spoiler

good luck letting your camera fall out of a plane and picking it up at the bottom

link

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Go ahead strap that dslr on a pole and jump into a pool.

Mine is waterproof :P TAKE THAT :P

good luck letting your camera fall out of a plane and picking it up at the bottom

There is no way that a go pro will survive that fall. What is the terminal velocity of a go pro?

There is no way that a go pro will survive that fall. What is the terminal velocity of a go pro?

idk but they are pretty bulky and light.

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

idk but they are pretty bulky and light.

Well, I am sure if I strapped my camera in a steel enclosure it could fall from an airplane as well.

I'm not dissing on the go pro, it's an amazing little piece technology. Very good for stunts and things of the sorts. But I think that the OP is talking about shooting movie type footage with a 1440p camera. Not jumping out of an airplane. A high end DSLR (while it might costs 4x as much) will smash that go pro any day

Well, I am sure if I strapped my camera in a steel enclosure it could fall from an airplane as well.

I'm not dissing on the go pro, it's an amazing little piece technology. Very good for stunts and things of the sorts. But I think that the OP is talking about shooting movie type footage with a 1440p camera. Not jumping out of an airplane. A high end DSLR (while it might costs 4x as much) will smash that go pro any day

yes ofcourse

im sorry OP that we went of 'track'

I think 4K will be the next big thing manufacturers will strife for, not 1440p but as shown there are some out there

Not yet.

Spoiler

yes ofcourse

im sorry OP that we went of 'track'

I think 4K will be the next big thing manufacturers will strife for, not 1440p but as shown there are some out there

i got my answer :-). I wanted some videomaterial which i coould edit on my monitor that is soon going to arrive.

Canon 1-DC

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Here you go: 

They are very small and light cameras.

Edit: And taken from the description of the video the dude only found the camera 8 MONTHS later