Is bloodborne actually coming to PC?

BucketBoiAce

So recently, there have been a lot of rumors of bloodborne coming to PC and, I want to know if it is actually happening and if it is, I hope the port is not made by FromSoftware because I think we all know that fromsoft are trash when handling  pc ports. I hope it is QLOC the guys who did the remaster for Dark Souls 1 because they did a good job with it. 

Edited by BucketBoiAce

Gaming

It wouldn't surprise me too much if Bloodborne made its way to PC. 

Realistically, I wouldn't imagine it being a bad port, either. Dark Souls 3 and Sekiro are half-decent ports, definitely far better than the original port of Dark Souls.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Just now, handymanshandle said:

I wouldn't imagine it being a bad port

It would not be a bad port is if was not made by Fromsoftware

Gaming

1 minute ago, handymanshandle said:

Dark Souls 3 and Sekiro are half-decent ports

Well for me it was TRASH, because no 21:9 support and no Mouse and Keyboard prompts just flaming XBOX controls.  

Gaming

Just now, BucketBoiAce said:

Well for me it was TRASH, because no 21:9 support and no Mouse and Keyboard prompts just flaming XBOX controls.  

Meh, Overwatch can't support any aspect ratio that isn't 16:9 and that was a game explicitly designed for PC.

On the note of Xbox prompts, admittedly that's a little annoying with some ports. Need for Speed 2016 has the same issue and it makes it annoying to try to play.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I know, that Dark Souls in meant to be played with a controller but, Since I have grown up with a PC and never touched a console,  the game felt more natural with a K&M for me. 

Edited by BucketBoiAce

Gaming

9 minutes ago, Sorenson said:

I really hope so. I would think they would make it an option if they plan on releasing a BB2 on PS5 to drum up interest. 

That does make sense. 

Gaming

2 hours ago, BucketBoiAce said:

I know, that Dark Souls in meant to be played with a controller but, Since I have grown up with a PC and never touched a console,  the game felt more natural with a K&M for me. 

Man, Idk how you do that. Movement is so hard with a K&M.

I played through DS3 with M+K several times. And slaughtered many Invaders without mercy. If Bloodborne would be a similar port, i would buy it.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

5 hours ago, BucketBoiAce said:

M+K is supperior. When i see Gamepad People, not looking left and right, i can just laugh.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

For a game like bloodborne k+m and controllers are both excellent options. /thread

When I saw my friend playing bloodborne on his PS4 a few years back I was so upset when I found out it was an exclusive. Really hope it comes to PC! I think with Horizon on PC now and Gamepass putting on the pressure Bloodborne on PC could realistically happen :) We'll see!

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

31 minutes ago, -ism said:

For a game like bloodborne k+m and controllers are both excellent options. /thread

When I saw my friend playing bloodborne on his PS4 a few years back I was so upset when I found out it was an exclusive. Really hope it comes to PC! I think with Horizon on PC now and Gamepass putting on the pressure Bloodborne on PC could realistically happen :) We'll see!

Imagine if bloodborne was cross platform. 

Gaming

10 hours ago, Sorenson said:

You don't you until you have tried it (I use a 21:9 mod for my 21:9 monitor so I can see more and I put my mouse sensitivity on max) 

Edited by BucketBoiAce
I forgot to put something in my statement.

Gaming

On 8/14/2020 at 11:44 PM, Sorenson said:

It is not hard, 

Gaming

11 hours ago, BucketBoiAce said:

It is not hard, 

I would just have a lot of trouble getting my roll backstabs down. Good on you though for K&M and the 21x9 mod.

• 1 month later...