Is my router passing information between PS4 and PC?

Enochian
Go to solution Solved by Vishera,

Probably based on your IP address.

Hi Guys, 

I have a PS4 connected to the same wifi router that my PC is. Sometimes i watch Youtube on PS4 (im loged into PSN), 
Then when i use my PC and watch Youtube not loged in to any account and even using incognito i see recomendations that are very similar to what i watched the previous day.  
I find it very suprising to see for example a channel I watched before on PS4 , appearing on PC (not some mainstream popular channel)

Is it possible that such informations are shared trough the router or network provider between my PS4 and PC? 

i7-8086K, Strix Z370E-Gaming, G.Skill Trident 32gb 3000MHZ CL 14, Strix 1080 Ti OC, Corsair HX1000i, Obsidian 1000D, Corsair Hydro X custom loop, 13x Corsair LL120, Corsair Lighting Node Pro, 2x SSD Adata SU800 3DNand - 1tb and 128gb, 1Tb WD Blue, Cable Mod Full Cable Kit, Monitor Asus XG27VQ 144Mhz Curved

Probably based on your IP address.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

It's the YouTube algorithm. My PS4 is not logged in to PSN, and the recommended videos are highly correlated to those on my other devices that are logged in to my Google account.

Zero privacy. In case you live with someone then you basically have to share your recommendations. Way to go  

i7-8086K, Strix Z370E-Gaming, G.Skill Trident 32gb 3000MHZ CL 14, Strix 1080 Ti OC, Corsair HX1000i, Obsidian 1000D, Corsair Hydro X custom loop, 13x Corsair LL120, Corsair Lighting Node Pro, 2x SSD Adata SU800 3DNand - 1tb and 128gb, 1Tb WD Blue, Cable Mod Full Cable Kit, Monitor Asus XG27VQ 144Mhz Curved