Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gilad123gamer

a very good gpu struggeling at game he should run.

Posted · Original PosterOP

hi, my rx5700xt somehow struggeling at red dead redemption 2 and its wierd because i need to get atleast 55-70 at high settings 2k and im only get 35 at full hd medium and 24 at 2k high

i need help to fix this im going to try ddu at safemode for the drivers and verify game files, by the way my cpu usage is between 9-13% (ryzen 3700x)

i have 16gb ram 3200mhz 650w psu so power and memory is not a problem... i would like to talk with expert or just a nice dude with idea how to fix it. 

thx anyway :).

You bought the game or pirated it? Just making sure, because that can cause problems.

Just now, nox_ said:

You bought the game or pirated it? Just making sure, because that can cause problems.

bought it from ebay, rockstar account.

1 minute ago, gilad123gamer said:

bought it from ebay, rockstar account.

How much did you pay for it?

1 minute ago, nox_ said:

How much did you pay for it?

12-13 us dollars i cant tell exactly because the current i used( 50 lsraeli new shekel)

12-13 us dollars i cant tell exactly because the current i used( 50 lsraeli new shekel)

I'm pretty much 100% sure it's not a legit thing.

Just now, nox_ said:

I'm pretty much 100% sure it's not a legit thing.

yes but its still original copy... the method i used not legal but its still be the same dont forget its a rockstar account...

yes but its still original copy... the method i used not legal but its still be the same dont forget its a rockstar account...

Okay then, look into something else then, pirated games often cause issues that why I asked. This forum is very anti piracy and all that fiy.

Just now, nox_ said:

Okay then, look into something else then, pirated games often cause issues that why I asked. This forum is very anti piracy and all that fiy.

bro its a rockstar account i bought it from someone who didnt like the game, i posted this post to get help not to be judged by you. can you help me please are not?

3 minutes ago, gilad123gamer said:

bro its a rockstar account i bought it from someone who didnt like the game, i posted this post to get help not to be judged by you. can you help me please are not?

Very likely stolen tbh.

I asked to make sure that's it's not the issue. Try reinstalling windows if nothing helps and/or wait for others to respond.