Random Lost frames in warzone!

Hello! I have been searching the internet for weeks trying to find a solution to my problem and I can't figure it out. I was hoping someone can help.

I have a pc with a i7-8700k and a Gtx 2070 with 16gb of ram. I was playing warzone easily at 130-140 frames and then one day it dropped to 70-80.
I have no idea why. I have reset my settings, uninstalled the game and tried countless reddit solutions. Yesterday i pulled out my ram from slots 2 and 4 and put them in slots 1 and 3 and it fixed the issue the first time i booted the game. But now the next day it is back to what it was. I cannot figure out what is causing this issue. I updated my bios today and it changed nothing. Do you have any idea what may be causing this issue. 

1 hour ago, Tylerryant said:

Hello! I have been searching the internet for weeks trying to find a solution to my problem and I can't figure it out. I was hoping someone can help.

I have a pc with a i7-8700k and a Gtx 2070 with 16gb of ram. I was playing warzone easily at 130-140 frames and then one day it dropped to 70-80.
I have no idea why. I have reset my settings, uninstalled the game and tried countless reddit solutions. Yesterday i pulled out my ram from slots 2 and 4 and put them in slots 1 and 3 and it fixed the issue the first time i booted the game. But now the next day it is back to what it was. I cannot figure out what is causing this issue. I updated my bios today and it changed nothing. Do you have any idea what may be causing this issue. 

Was one of the solutions you already tried reinstalling the graphics driver? DDU and reinstall if you haven't tried that yet.

Might also want to run a memory error check since moving RAM fixed it temporarily.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15