Radiator placement in lancool 2 mesh

Uubuilds

I want to get the lancool 2 mesh, does it have room for a 280 at the top and a 360 in the front? I am currently in the h510 and airflow is lacking, and I want to be able to fit a 360 aio for my gpu as I have a 280 for my cpu which works well,

51 minutes ago, Uubuilds said:

does it have room for a 280 at the top

No. 280's are not supported at the top.

image.png.bd8a17e719a1c5316ea2b2e0fae86c23.png

https://www.lian-li.com/lancool-ii/

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Looks unlikely but that could be wrong. I’ve got really limited knowledge here

Spoiler

I don’t think so but there might be a possibility if using very thin radiator components.  I’m just looking at a video review though.  

There is a hd stack in front.  There is a cut out for a third fan in front but ther isn’t a lot of room.  Not enough for a radiator and a fan.  I suppose it might be possible to put the radiator behind the front panel and mount the fans in front of it but you would need space for each and it’s not guaranteed.  Not comething I personally would count on doing.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

22 hours ago, Uubuilds said:

Ok thanks! I will look for other cases

Meshify S2, P600S, P500A and PC-O11D would all be good cases to consider. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25