Cable management

Can this cables touching the metal be reason for grounds in io shield or even in case? Thanks

8F41F173-DCAC-476F-AD04-628F144F9786.jpeg

7 minutes ago, charliellantino said:

Can this cables touching the metal be reason for grounds in io shield or even in case? Thanks

None of those cables appear to have exposed wires - they're properly covered in their factory sheathes and don't appear damaged in any way. Can you elaborate on the symptoms you're experiencing?

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

As Skipple already said, your information is quite misleading and we can't work with that.
But what I see from the picture, everything looks totally fine (except that its quite messy tho).

Cables are shielded and should in no way interfere with anything when touching metal objects. As long as the cables aren't damage on the outside, they can touch whatever they want.
Would be quite dangerous if they didnt tho ;) 

Remember: If you want me to see your reply - Quote me!

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.

32 minutes ago, Skipple said:

Can you ask your question a different way? What's happening? What cable? Everything here looks fine to me.

Sorry, because my io shield is grounded and i am troubleshooting what may be the and sometimes my mouse and kb cant work 

29 minutes ago, JayBe said:

As Skipple already said, your information is quite misleading and we can't work with that.
But what I see from the picture, everything looks totally fine (except that its quite messy tho).

Cables are shielded and should in no way interfere with anything when touching metal objects. As long as the cables aren't damage on the outside, they can touch whatever they want.
Would be quite dangerous if they didnt tho ;) 

Im sorry my english is bad but thanks for the info

1 minute ago, charliellantino said:

Im sorry my english is bad but thanks for the info

You shouldnt be sorry for not speaking perfect english (the hell, nobody is, not even native speakers). As long as its enough to communicate with people from different countries, even while having some barriers, you should rather be proud of yourself ;) 

Remember: If you want me to see your reply - Quote me!

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.

9 hours ago, JayBe said:

You shouldnt be sorry for not speaking perfect english (the hell, nobody is, not even native speakers). As long as its enough to communicate with people from different countries, even while having some barriers, you should rather be proud of yourself ;) 

Thanks 😁

I believe what OP is concerned about is the 24-pin cable running across the back of the mobo where the cutout in the mounting panel is behind the cpu. Some insight would be nice as I have a similar problem. I just finished assembling my first build and that same cable is running across that spot. I bought some braided cable extensions (Asia Horse) for a clean look up front, but the 24-pin cable is being a real pain to route cleanly, not much flex to it and it really wants to run in that direction so I gave up and left it. On mine, its running straight across that exposed area behind the cpu. Is this a problem? Is there any reason to worry about heat melting the shielding and exposing wires? I'm concerned but cant seem to get it routed any other way without having to force my back case panel closed.