Do I need to change the case fans

INZ4NE_

So I have the stock fans from the nanoxia deep silence 5 from 2015 still plugged and Im wondering that should I maybe get a fourth fan or just swap every single one of them since its been 5 years? Does it even make a difference to get new ones if they dont make rattling or any other kind of noise? I would be looking at arctic p14 pwm pst if I would buy new ones

my rule of thumb is don't fix whats not broken.

but the p14 are a good choice. not sure what fans are in the system but the p14 have good static pressure to push air through all those cages.

13 hours ago, INZ4NE_ said:

So I have the stock fans from the nanoxia deep silence 5 from 2015 still plugged and Im wondering that should I maybe get a fourth fan or just swap every single one of them since its been 5 years? Does it even make a difference to get new ones if they dont make rattling or any other kind of noise? I would be looking at arctic p14 pwm pst if I would buy new ones

Knowing what model fans you’ve got could tell you something.  If they spin freely and aren’t loud they’re probably still in good shape.  I’ve got 10 year old fans that are still in good shape. A sleeve bearing fan set top or bottom air though can wear out in under a year though.  Generally fans get loud before they go. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.