Is there any software to increase mouse latency?

I got used to playing fortinite on geForce now, and now i cannot use the charge shotgun. Are there any software that increase mouse latency?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Afaik, there is a windows setting to increase/decrease your mouse input latency, but dont ask me where that is (cause ive never used it before and therefore forgot it). Just said that to give you a push into the right goolgeing direction ;) 

Remember: If you want me to see your reply - Quote me!

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.

2 minutes ago, JayBe said:

Afaik, there is a windows setting to increase/decrease your mouse input latency, but dont ask me where that is (cause ive never used it before and therefore forgot it). Just said that to give you a push into the right goolgeing direction ;) 

Yeah. google doesnt like "latency increase software."

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

Are there any software that increase mouse latency?

we live in 2020 while this guy trying to live in 1980

3 minutes ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

Yeah. google doesnt like "latency increase software."

yea i tried googling but google is sometimes too smart for it's own good

hard to find niche things on it

tried duckduckgo too, same result

imo... get used to the lower latency

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

I don't think you can find such a thing and even if you did, Fortnite uses raw input for BR (which can't be disabled) so I doubt that any software you use would actually affect mouse input. 

And it's probably better to get used to playing without input lag anyway ;)

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

1 minute ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

And it's probably better to get used to playing without input lag anyway ;)

IK. I was hoping to slowly decrease it. That and switching from my m185 to a m325 mouse isnt a great combo.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

i'd suggest just getting used to playing with the low latency, and just charge the shot and then flick, that's how i used charge/pump shotguns in games anyways.

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

3 minutes ago, flashiling said:

i'd suggest just getting used to playing with the low latency, and just charge the shot and then flick, that's how i used charge/pump shotguns in games anyways.

Yeah. Main problem is that i never liked pumps. I loved the tac. Now both shotguns suck, so i might as well learn the other.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

Yeah. Main problem is that i never liked pumps. I loved the tac. Now both shotguns suck, so i might as well learn the other.

find out what you like to use and use that

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

Just now, flashiling said:

find out what you like to use and use that

yeah. Im working. hopefuly it gets vaulted in s4, like leaks sugest.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

yeah. Im working. hopefuly it gets vaulted in s4, like leaks sugest.

no idea what that means, but yes let's hope that

Just now, flashiling said:

no idea what that means, but yes let's hope that

Sorry. I ment im working on the whole shooting to early thing. Leaks look like the charge will be vaulted in season 4

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler