What software is used by Linus Media Group for managing video projects?

I heard both on streams and in videos they mentioned Jira and Trello.

But never actually see how it looks like. 

Want to really know how its managing, how people delegate to do something in a video. Like how it transfers from camera flash cards to video editing, how after that goes to sound director, and how goes to producer, which will help to give corrections to the video (like cut something there/there is sound a bit loudly etc)

Basically im really want to know what LMG uses all time and for what. Even messaging software.

I understand that I may be asking too much, but if it's not a secret, can you tell us?

They use Monday.com for some things like tracking where they are in making a video (For Techlinked atleast). They talked about it in this video: 

For messaging I believe they use Microsoft teams and I think slack but not too sure about that one.

If you want to see more about their organizational methods, watch some ltt studio tours from other youtubers. I also think they discussed it a bit on Linus’s first interview with That Creative Life.

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

They use a combination of Trello and Google Spreadsheets.

9 minutes ago, zeusthemoose said:

They use Monday.com for some things like tracking where they are in making a video (For Techlinked atleast). They talked about it in this video: 

For messaging I believe they use Microsoft teams and I think slack but not too sure about that one.

If you want to see more about their organizational methods, watch some ltt studio tours from other youtubers. I also think they discussed it a bit on Linus’s first interview with That Creative Life.

They don't use Monday.com, they only used it for that video particularly. They just vouched Monday.com has the same features as Trello (which is what they actually use) and made the sponsor video.

See my three replies in this topic for all the proof of that:

(the other two replies I made are a bit further down the thread).

27 minutes ago, GLoby said:

I heard both on streams and in videos they mentioned Jira and Trello.

But never actually see how it looks like. 

Want to really know how its managing, how people delegate to do something in a video. Like how it transfers from camera flash cards to video editing, how after that goes to sound director, and how goes to producer, which will help to give corrections to the video (like cut something there/there is sound a bit loudly etc)

Basically im really want to know what LMG uses all time and for what. Even messaging software.

See this video for some info on their production:

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/