Hello, I bought these Asia horse fans and connected them the fans works but the leds aren’t can anybody help me

Legendaryfrtg

Where are they connected? What is your specs? We can’t tell that from image with no text, also welcome to the forums don’t forget to quote people

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

With the information given (which is none) one can only assume. And i would assume, that these Fans need to be plugged into a seperate RGB header and you didnt do that. So maybe check your connections and if there are any cables loose or missing. 

Remember: If you want me to see your reply - Quote me!

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.