best gaming mouse under 100$

KieranTHeBesT

i want to know what the best faster lightest wired or wireless gaming mouse is on the market under 100$ cad. i use finger grip my hand length is 19 cm by 8 cm LxW

Just now, Shimejii said:

Doing FPS or MMO? FPS id put Glorious Model O/D (i prefer D) for FPS

i was looking at o- minus because its near the same size as my harpoon rgb. fps games only

If you don't care about RGB you have also the Cooler Master MM710 around 45CAD, or the MM711 in RGB but it's heavier and around 5$ more.
And you can spend the rest in a good mouse pad if you don't have one :)

5 hours ago, KieranTHeBesT said:

i want to know what the best faster lightest wired or wireless gaming mouse is on the market under 100$ cad. i use finger grip my hand length is 19 cm by 8 cm LxW

Razer viper?

6 hours ago, KieranTHeBesT said:

i was looking at o- minus because its near the same size as my harpoon rgb. fps games only

The harpoon is quite a bit taller though. The O- is good for fingertip, I'd also recommend that Viper Mini (similar to the Model O- in size but cheaper and a lot of people say it has a better shape too) and the G305 (not as light as the other 2, but can be very light with a Lithium battery and it's wireless, so no annoying wire) The regular Model O and Viper are also good for fingertip grip, if you want a mouse that's a bit bigger.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Well there is no best mouse but considering your size and grip type id say that the Model O-, Zowie Fk2 or maybe the Mm710.

It seems like youre leaning towards the model o and i have the near the same size and grip style and the model o- was a perfect fit for me.