Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lotus10101

I'm trying to figure out what case I just bought from good will

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

I bought this Corsair case from good will today for $8.00, it is better and a little less beat up than my old fractal design so I couldn't resist for the price but for the life of me I can't find it on the internet so any ideas?

 

The panels come off by pulling forward on the case and with my computer's location its prity convenient

15972007088402791682271911255400.jpg

IMG_20200811_173017.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

Nice that was exactly it,thanks 😁 I searched and searched Google but could only find more recent cases,I was starting to think maybe I found some bootleg case...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot_20200812-131215_Google.thumb.jpg.3415f40f38a80205cbb699c2b5039946.jpg

19 minutes ago, lotus10101 said:

I bought this Corsair case from good will today for $8.00, it is better and a little less beat up than my old fractal design so I couldn't resist for the price but for the life of me I can't find it on the internet so any ideas?

 

The panels come off by pulling forward on the case and with my computer's location its prity convenient

15972007088402791682271911255400.jpg

IMG_20200811_173017.jpg

 

Screenshot_20200812-131135_Samsung Internet.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zander Plater said:

-snip-

100% not an R100. 

 

Amazon.com: Corsair CC-9011075-WW Carbide Series 100R Mid Tower ...


 Gaming PC:                                        Streaming PC:

-Ryzen 5 3600x                CPU              -Ryzen 7 2700x  

-2x8GB @ 3200               RAM              -2x8GB @ 3600 

-EVGA 2070 Super             GPU               -GTX 1060 6gb    

                                                 -Asus B450M-A MATX        MOBO            -GB B450I MITX                                                     

                     -CM NR400                   CASE          -Thermaltake Core V1            

 

Monitor: Viewsonic VX2758-2KP-MHD

 

Good, Cheep and Easy Cable Management is my fetish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

First person to reply was correct it's 230t ,for some reason I couldn't find it before it's like buried in Corsair website...So was $8.00 u.s. a good price?, This officially makes the case the cheapest part of my build haha I spent more on thermal paste

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lotus10101 said:

First person to reply was correct it's 230t ,for some reason I couldn't find it before it's like buried in Corsair website...So was $8.00 u.s. a good price?, This officially makes the case the cheapest part of my build haha I spent more on thermal paste

I mean, $8 is a steal for anything. I doubt there is a "market" price for that case right now. 

 

If it works, it works! And you didn't spend $80-100 on a new case!


 Gaming PC:                                        Streaming PC:

-Ryzen 5 3600x                CPU              -Ryzen 7 2700x  

-2x8GB @ 3200               RAM              -2x8GB @ 3600 

-EVGA 2070 Super             GPU               -GTX 1060 6gb    

                                                 -Asus B450M-A MATX        MOBO            -GB B450I MITX                                                     

                     -CM NR400                   CASE          -Thermaltake Core V1            

 

Monitor: Viewsonic VX2758-2KP-MHD

 

Good, Cheep and Easy Cable Management is my fetish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

It's definitely an improvement from my other case, my old case is a fractal design core 3000 I spent I think $70 on that one, it has been a good case but,after 3 systems built in it and my own neglect it was ready to retire,and I saw this Corsair it's basically new,it looks like someone took it out of the box and never did anything,it even has the original accessories box with it

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Skipple said:

100% not an R100. 

 

Amazon.com: Corsair CC-9011075-WW Carbide Series 100R Mid Tower ...

I just used google lenses lol yea not sure 

 

3 hours ago, Skipple said:

100% not an R100. 

 

Amazon.com: Corsair CC-9011075-WW Carbide Series 100R Mid Tower ...

wait yea defiantly not lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, lotus10101 said:

It's definitely an improvement from my other case, my old case is a fractal design core 3000 I spent I think $70 on that one, it has been a good case but,after 3 systems built in it and my own neglect it was ready to retire,and I saw this Corsair it's basically new,it looks like someone took it out of the box and never did anything,it even has the original accessories box with it

Looks nice, the red light on the power button is a nice detail

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×