Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Louie Friesen

Where's the Evolv X?

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi there, this is just a random topic.

 

The other day, I was looking at computer cases on Newegg, and I noticed that the Phanteks Evolv X was nowhere to be seen. I also looked on Amazon, and I could only find one for $577. I looked on PCPartPicker and found it for $260+.

 

Anyone know what happened to it? Was it discontinued or something? Is Phanteks coming out with a new case to replace it?

 

(FYI, all the prices are CAD$)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there. Found an in-stock listing on Newegg.ca. Couldn't find it for a reasonable price on Amazon.ca. Canada Computers and Memory Express both sell the case, but are out-of-stock at the moment.

Ah, I should note that I'm viewing all pages from the U.S. Uncertain whether this'll affect the availability and price listed on Newegg.ca and other sites (shipping and/or import fees, duties, etc.).


LTT Official Folding Month 2020 is here!

(Event: Oct 12 - Nov 22)

Keeb Weeb LinksAn Introduction to Custom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Louie Friesen said:

Hi there, this is just a random topic.

 

The other day, I was looking at computer cases on Newegg, and I noticed that the Phanteks Evolv X was nowhere to be seen. I also looked on Amazon, and I could only find one for $577. I looked on PCPartPicker and found it for $260+.

 

Anyone know what happened to it? Was it discontinued or something? Is Phanteks coming out with a new case to replace it?

 

(FYI, all the prices are CAD$)

My guess is supply chain issues. There is also a possibility they discontinued it, but if its a newer case then Id say its a supply chain issue. If push comes to shove and you really want to know, why not email Phanteks and ask? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

 

15 hours ago, Eschew said:

Hey there. Found an in-stock listing on Newegg.ca. Couldn't find it for a reasonable price on Amazon.ca. Canada Computers and Memory Express both sell the case, but are out-of-stock at the moment.

Ah, I should note that I'm viewing all pages from the U.S. Uncertain whether this'll affect the availability and price listed on Newegg.ca and other sites (shipping and/or import fees, duties, etc.).

I looked again today, and I found the grey and the black version on Newegg.

 

 

14 hours ago, Donut417 said:

My guess is supply chain issues. There is also a possibility they discontinued it, but if its a newer case then Id say its a supply chain issue. If push comes to shove and you really want to know, why not email Phanteks and ask? 

I don't think I'm going to ask Phanteks, because I was just curious.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×