Xiaomi 10th Anniversary Event

Hunter115

If that K30 Ultra launches in Malaysia at that price or even $300 .

IT WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

PC: Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200mhz RAM (8GBx2), Gigabyte B550M DS3H, GTX 1050 2GB, 650W Semi-Modular PSU80+ Gold

Phone: Poco F3 8GB + 256GB

Audio: Samson SR850s

Sound Card: SoundBlaster Play 4 USB sound card

IEM: planning to get the KBEAR KS2s
Please be patient with me, I'm fatally dumb and its honestly a miracle I've made it this far

I hope Xiaomi tries to stay a flagship killer and doesn’t become a flagship maker themselves 

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

Holy crap 120 watt fast charging? Is that even allowed by the USB specs? Sounds like like a pretty bad idea.

That Redmi K30 Pro Ultra sounds like a fantastic phone though. It's basically just a K30 Pro with a different SoC (Dimensity 1000+ vs Snapdragon 865) and a significant price reduction.

The Dimensity 1000 is not even a bad SoC. It's obviously no SD 865, but it is upper mid-range tier, easily beating the Snapdragon 765 found in the OnePlus Nord and Pixel 4A.

15 hours ago, LAwLz said:

Holy crap 120 watt fast charging? Is that even allowed by the USB specs? Sounds like like a pretty bad idea.

That Redmi K30 Pro Ultra sounds like a fantastic phone though. It's basically just a K30 Pro with a different SoC (Dimensity 1000+ vs Snapdragon 865) and a significant price reduction.

The Dimensity 1000 is not even a bad SoC. It's obviously no SD 865, but it is upper mid-range tier, easily beating the Snapdragon 765 found in the OnePlus Nord and Pixel 4A.

just a small correction: the pixel 4a has a SD730

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

15 hours ago, LAwLz said:

Dimensity+ actually isn't that far off from SD 865. Is easily challenging SD 855.

I do like my Xiaomi phone atm, but it's weird that everyone is up in arms about Huawei and not Xiaomi as well. Does anyone know why that is? Is Xiaomi not as big as Huawei? 

1 hour ago, HempBoosh said:

I do like my Xiaomi phone atm, but it's weird that everyone is up in arms about Huawei and not Xiaomi as well. Does anyone know why that is? Is Xiaomi not as big as Huawei? 

I don't want to get political but it's hard to answer that question without going there.

I think the ban on Huawei has more to do with Huawei becoming a market leader and taking market share from US companies, which the US obviously don't like. If Xiaomi starts becoming a threat (money wise) to US companies then I wouldn't be surprised if they will meet the same faith as Huawei.

Or maybe the smartphone market isn't as important as things like enterprise networking.

Isn't also something with Huawei being state (China) sponsored and China owned (partially) where Xiaomi, as far as I know is a privately held company that doesn't have anything or much to do with Chinese government? Also Huawei makes modems and networking equipment found in gov servers and systems where Xiaomi doesn't.

18 minutes ago, RejZoR said:

Isn't also something with Huawei being state (China) sponsored and China owned (partially) where Xiaomi, as far as I know is a privately held company that doesn't have anything or much to do with Chinese government? Also Huawei makes modems and networking equipment found in gov servers and systems where Xiaomi doesn't.

Huawei is as much of a private company as is possible in China. Everything that has to do with "Huawei is owned by the Chinese government" also applies to Xiaomi.

You won't find Xiaomi modems and networking equipment. Unlike Huawei. That's one of major reasons why western govs are hating on them. Xiaomi might infiltrate your robot vacuum cleaner and your air filter though...

I cant wait for k30 Pro with mediatek to come to EU, if they ever will go Global, those flagship killer prices are amazing, i love mediatek even if they had shit CPU's in the past, i hope they keep coming back and make good $$$ to counter Qualcom now that Huawei is out of the game and Samsung will stop custom Exynos and use Arm default and Qualcom chips, we really need Mediatek to step up.