Any physical difference between the two pcb's?

Letgomyleghoe.

So the case I wan't for my custom mechanical says it supports Phantom PCB & Plate but the pcb I wan't is

https://myfacebook-proxy.appspot.com/kprepublic.com/products/hot-swappable-xd87-hs-xd87-custom-mechanical-keyboard-kit80-supports-tkg-tools-support-underglow-rgb-pcb-programmed-gh80-kle?variant=14736539025452

I know that some pcb have their switch layout a bit lower or higher so are the two pcb's interchangeable?

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=536

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

Hey there. Did a bit of digging around, the short answer is I doubt the PCBs are interchangeable, and I don't think the XD87 HS PCB will fit in most keyboard cases available on the market.

Comparing the XD87 HS PCB versus the Phantom PCB, the first thing that stood out to me was the case mounting holes are in different positions. I did find some cases that do fit the XD87 HS, but I think they've been specifically tailored to accommodate the XD87 layout/mounting holes:

Discussions about XD87 HS/XD87 PCB compatibility with cases, from Reddit:

The PCB itself is very nice, black solder mask with gold pads. Easy to solder. And there is a hot swap version. However, the lack of available cases really hurts the popularity of this one. It doesn't follow the more common GonNerd/HB87a layout and won't fit into those cases, nor will it fit into TEX/Filco cases, so yeah... they shot themselves in the foot with this design.

I know because I bought an XD87 a long time ago not realizing it wouldn't fit into anything. One day I will order the cheap plastic case just to complete the build, but for now it is just collecting dust.

Source: Reddit Post 1.

Q: Does it [the XD87 PCB] fit an Filco TKL aluminium case like the ones from TEX or the ones from AliExpress ?

A: Sorry, it doesn't fit the case you mentioned.

Source: Reddit Post 2. Answered by KPrepublic.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)