3 Monitor + Audio Receiver Setup

Caha5

I may just be dumb, but I think I'm in a slight predicament.

I have 3 Monitors, 2 normal monitors and then a TV. I also have a receiver with all of my speakers and subwoofer connected too. I'm trying to connect all the monitors/TV and the receiver so that i can use it like a normal 3 monitor setup and the receiver as just an audio output. However I am out of HDMI ports and I still have to connect the TV.

Should I put in another GPU (not in use: gtx 750) (currently using 1070) and use that shittier GPU for the receiver since its just audio.

Should I try and utilize my other DVI port and get an adapter?

Is there an audio card I can use somehow? I already have a stein berg UR22 for my mic and headphone (primary audio output).

Or can i connect the receiver to the TV (however the receiver would only work if the TV is on)

These are just things I've thought of, but I don't actually know what will work, and work best. For cheapest preferably.

On 8/10/2020 at 2:33 PM, Caha5 said:

I may just be dumb, but I think I'm in a slight predicament.

I have 3 Monitors, 2 normal monitors and then a TV. I also have a receiver with all of my speakers and subwoofer connected too. I'm trying to connect all the monitors/TV and the receiver so that i can use it like a normal 3 monitor setup and the receiver as just an audio output. However I am out of HDMI ports and I still have to connect the TV.

Should I put in another GPU (not in use: gtx 750) (currently using 1070) and use that shittier GPU for the receiver since its just audio.

Should I try and utilize my other DVI port and get an adapter?

Is there an audio card I can use somehow? I already have a stein berg UR22 for my mic and headphone (primary audio output).

Or can i connect the receiver to the TV (however the receiver would only work if the TV is on)

These are just things I've thought of, but I don't actually know what will work, and work best. For cheapest preferably.

There are numerous ways to solve this.

First, can you confirm exact what (and in what quantities) Ports your GPU has? Standard 1070 should be 3x DP, 1x HDMI, 1x DVI. Is that the config you have?

If yes, just one of the DP or DVI ports w/ an HDMI adapter.

You can use your onboard Audio (MB audio) or the UR22 Interface. The interface is basically a sound card (plus other functions) and can output sound. Though in both cases you're unlikely to get full HD Audio w/ bitstream support.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)