Blower card for NZXT H1 and Custom front panel?

Duranson

Is there an AIO rad on the GPU side?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

Is there an AIO rad on the GPU side?

NZXT H1 Mini-ITX Chassis Review | TweakTown

I don’t know for sure but open air is a better risk than without the ghostsheet thing.  Fluid dynamics is funky though.  
Why even make the ghostsheet though if it doesn’t work for that?  You’d think someone would have tested it. 

thoughts on case:

Spoiler

Before the ghostsheet the gpu area had no decent air out at all except where it was drawing air in.  Nzxt is normally better at this sort of thing.  I can only assume it was only tested with a blower cooler or with the front panel off.  With no ghostsheet one would basically have to use a blower cooler. There’s grillwork on the back but it doesn’t meet the gpu enclosure. Ghostsheet would make front grillwork.  At least some.  Might be enough air out to keep an open gpu from overheating.  Cpu fan could Exaust air from the front too so less overpressure there which would be nice.

explanation of the reasoning behind the dumb question:

Spoiler

Every pic I saw of that case besides the one you put up has an open air rad in it and a glass panel in “front” (which would I guess be the top in a normal case) and every one was 3 fan.  Made it look like there might be a 360 AIO there.   I had no size reference.  Which is why I asked the question that looks pretty dumb in retrospect since the thing seems to come with a custom cpu AIO that only fits in one way.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.