Hard-drive Cloning device

kb5zue
Go to solution Solved by kidroc666,
14 hours ago, kb5zue said:

Howdy,

As the title suggests, I am possibly adding the ability to offline clone hard-drives and I am looking at something like the device offered by Wavlink.  Anyone have any experience with this device?  If so, was it a good experience and if not good, then why?  Is there something out there possibly better than this and if so, which device?  If you have been using this, or a similar device, please let me know about your experiences.  Cloning a hard drive is not my most favorite thing to do so I am possibly looking at something like this to make the task a little easier.  Please let me know what you think.

Many thanks in advance for any help or advice that you can give.  Not sure if this message went here in Storage Devices or in Peripherals so I took my best guess.

dan

I have had one for two years now i love it you can use it6 with or without a pc.. I have always used the pc with it though but it has always work flawlessly for me..

Howdy,

As the title suggests, I am possibly adding the ability to offline clone hard-drives and I am looking at something like the device offered by Wavlink.  Anyone have any experience with this device?  If so, was it a good experience and if not good, then why?  Is there something out there possibly better than this and if so, which device?  If you have been using this, or a similar device, please let me know about your experiences.  Cloning a hard drive is not my most favorite thing to do so I am possibly looking at something like this to make the task a little easier.  Please let me know what you think.

Many thanks in advance for any help or advice that you can give.  Not sure if this message went here in Storage Devices or in Peripherals so I took my best guess.

dan

Well, I used Orico offline HDD duplicator: http://www.orico.cc/us/product/detail/3550.html

I'm quite impress that it can duplicate a HDD to another same or bigger capacity HDD or storage.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

14 hours ago, kb5zue said:

Howdy,

dan

I have had one for two years now i love it you can use it6 with or without a pc.. I have always used the pc with it though but it has always work flawlessly for me..

Thank you for your reply.  I went ahead and ordered one for myself but it is going to take a few days to get here because of the Covid pandemic.  Once again, many thanks for your input.  I really appreciate it.