Randomly unresponsive PC

Izineth

Hello!

I have a interesting problem.  I am having a lot of trouble figuring out what the cause of my issue is.

When I leave a web browser open mostly the new edge sometimes firefox.  My computer becomes highly unresponsive.  It doesn't lock up completely.

I can still open the task manager using control+shift+escape.  When the PC is unresponsive the task manager says i'm using 13% of my CPU however EVERY process in the list says 0%

and it just stays at 13% forever and doesn't move.  I can interact with the interface like I can open the start menu but clicking on anything besides opening the menu or switching tabs on the task manager results in no response.

I think I might have made a topic about this here on the forums before.  However since that one is old and I'm not sure about the rules on reviving old topics I thought I would start a new one.

I have already manually set the Infinity fabric to 1:1 ratio (1600) as suggested in the last topic.  My rig is in my signature.  I do not see anything out of the ordinary in the event viewer other than the unexpected shutdown thing from me mashing the power button because thats the only way to restart when this happens.  I have already run memtest and that passes.

Looking for new leads cuz google gives me nothing.

Thanks for the help!

-Kawaii

AMD R7 3700X

32GB Mushkin Redline 3200MHz DDR4

Aorus A530 Elite WIFI

Bequiet Shadow Rock 3

EVGA RTX 2060 Super

Phanteks AMP 650W

Fractal Pop Air

Windows 11 / Arch Linux