Can't manage to control cpu fan on msi motherboard

Hey there, I'd like, if possible, some help with my mobo(i run an msi codex3, with an msi h110m pro vh) , more specifically with my cpu fan which is running like crazy everytime even with low charges and low temperatures. I tried a bunch of softwares with no results. If you've ever had this problem, any help will be welcome :)

I believe you can control them through either the BIOS or the MSI command centre 

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

5 minutes ago, Acid Panda said:

I believe you can control them through either the BIOS or the MSI command centre 

In fact, i can't unfortunatly

1 hour ago, Exi_ said:

In fact, i can't unfortunatly

is the BIOS up to date MSI might have identified an issue and fixed it?

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

1 hour ago, Acid Panda said:

is the BIOS up to date MSI might have identified an issue and fixed it?

Nope, i don't think the bios is up to date. In fact the probelm is that my pc is a prebuilt unit, so the  mobo's bios is locked, and there is almost no support on msi's webiste

2 minutes ago, Exi_ said:

Nope, i don't think the bios is up to date. In fact the probelm is that my pc is a prebuilt unit, so the  mobo's bios is locked, and there is almost no support on msi's webiste

you should contact the builder and see if they can provide a solution. builders can sometimes do some strange configuring and will either fix the problem or have to replace it 

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

5 hours ago, Acid Panda said:

you should contact the builder and see if they can provide a solution. builders can sometimes do some strange configuring and will either fix the problem or have to replace it 

not a bad idea, i think  i will contact the support and see what they can do