Help with Ryzen 5 3600 runs around 1.75GHz

This only happens sometimes but what happens is I open the PC everything runs ok except CPU it runs around 1.7-1.85 GHz for no reason and only when I restart the PC it goes back to 4.1-2 GHz. Power settings is at high performance in Windows settings. I didn't overclock the CPU it runs on stock and I have no idea what causes it.

Asus Turbo GTX 1080Ti

Ryzen 5 3600 Stock

Corsair Vengeance LPX 8x2 GB 3000Mhz

Gigabythe B450M S2H

Zalman 80+ 700W

Unless you have altered something in the bios the only reason why it should go below stock speed of 3.6GHz is thermal throttling. I would suggest installing Ryzen Master that way you can monitor your clocks and temps. If you see it is thermal throttling then check your thermal paste application to see if you haven't put enough pressure and it isn't making good contact. If it isn't thermals and you haven't changed anything then I have no idea try contacting AMD maybe.

That throttling is going to either be because your CPU is overheating or your motherboard VRM is overheating. Check that the cooler is mounted properly. Also make sure the case is well ventilated with fans.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440