Displayport over type c not working with asus A15

Vinic00kie

I'm trying to use the type c with displayport alternative mode on my ASUS TUF Gaming FX506IV-BQ123T.
I had it working on my previous laptop but i needed to send it back and buy a new one because of a massive discount. 
Already tried contacting nvidia support but those send me to asus support which is down currently.

Setup: 
ASUS TUF Gaming FX506IV-BQ123T
Aukey Cb-c55(The adapter i'm using to convert to hdmi)

Already tried a different monitor, plugging it into the normal hdmi port(worked properly) reinstalling alot of drivers, updating windows. 

Can anyone please help me?

• 1 month later...

I was able to get 144hz 1080 output from the usb-c port to a pixio gaming monitor (PXC273) over displayport using the following adapter: https://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matters-DisplayPort-Aluminum-Compatible/dp/B07F17ZHJY/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1Z9PGGH8SP0TP&dchild=1&keywords=usb+c+displayport+1.4&qid=1600842253&s=electronics&sprefix=usb+c+display%2Celectronics%2C172&sr=1-3

I was also able to output 4k usb-c to HDMI to a TCL tv using the following adapter: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-usb-type-c-to-4k-hdmi-adapter-white/4480802.p?skuId=4480802 

GL with this

• 5 months later...

I am using some cheap 15$ type-C to DP 1.2 connected to DELL S2719DGF at 1440p144hz with G-sync enabled without any problems.

TUF A15 has direct GeForce(in my case 2060) type-c to DP while the HDMI goes through the integrated card(uses optimus).