Corsair carbide 200r and h100x hydro series

Hi, do you guys know if this water cooler would fit my case? I have a asus tuf gaming b550 and hyperx predator (2x8). Thank you

22 minutes ago, giovanna_carv said:

Hi, do you guys know if this water cooler would fit my case? I have a asus tuf gaming b550 and hyperx predator (2x8). Thank you

So the question is will a h100x hydro fit in a carbide 200r?  

Maybe but if it will the motherboard will be pretty tight to the radiator.  I can’t give you a define yes or no.  Maybe someone else can. 

How I came to this thought:

Spoiler

H100x is 240mm rad iirc. So 2 120 ml fan size plus maybe a bit on the ends. It should fit in radiator space at the top.  The front is more iffy because there seems to be a lot of different configurations for the way the front is set up.  I’m seeing multiple 5.5” bays in one configuration and a large HHD cage in another. So the thing will fit in the case on top for sure.  The front I don’t know.  Sometimes? If it’s got the 5.5” bays and hard drive cage in it no.  They would have to be removed. I don’t know if they come out or not.   If the top is all that is available the question becomes will the motherboard fit behind it.  There seems to be a good inch or so using the included holes so maybe but it would be tight. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Yes, it says so in the specs and there is plenty of room for it. I dont have any pics with a 240 but I know it will fit. On the top only which would be better anyway. Or the side panel if you wonna make things really difficult. Had one back in the day to house my $1k gpu back when that craze started.

IMG_0669.JPG

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz