Opinions needed on PC build for gaming, coding, and CAD

Kennyc10

Budget (including currency): around $2000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: csgo, valorant, apex, solidworks

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

heres the existing list. Opinions needed on whether the build is good or if some components need to be changed. I am looking for good performance with nice rgb aesthetics too. total price preffered to be below 2000 or at least not more expensive than 2000 by a lot.

Waiting is the best option right now, as new CPUs and GPUs are right around the corner. But if you need to buy parts soon then this is my advice:

You can get a 3600mhz CL16 ram kit for less, and should be better. I would expect a NVME ssd at that price like the Crucial P1. Also a 2080 super is overkill for 1080p gaming. Otherwise looks good.

Quote me or mention me at @Shrekpad so I get notified 
pc specs:
CPU: 
Intel i7 8700K MOBO: ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming RAM: 16GB (2x8) DDR4 G Skill TridentZ 3000 MHz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING OC CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv STORAGE: Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 NVME SSD,
T-Force Delta RGB 250GB SSD, 4TB Seagate Barracuda HDD PSU: 750 Watt EVGA SuperNova G3 MONITERDell S2716DGR 1440p 144hz G-Sync, BenQ PD2700U 4K 60hz CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum OS: Windows 10