627$ build (Indonesia)

Go to solution Solved by Helpful Tech Witch,

Here. I didnt include a monitor or a windows key, and i would try to get a used 1080, but this is what ive got. If you can do a used ssd, that would save a little.

21 hours ago, fakhri2k said:

I haven't check in depth yet since i don't really understand all the parts but the most popular here and decent price is the i5 9400f, amd ryzen 5 3600 and if u want to check out yourself the website called tokopedia and shopee where most of the stuff i will buy it from there and the most rated place to build pc rn in my city is enter komputer they also have a simulation for building pc.

https://shopee.co.id/PC-Gaming-i5-9400F-GTX1650-4GB-SUPER-16GB-DDR4-SSD-256GB-New-i.35918785.7740630553

for rp8350000 or 570 usd this could be a decent option. dunno how shipping costs would be. building a ryzen system yourself would allow for better parts and a strong upgrade path but if you're not comfortable with that a prebuilt would be perfectly fine. 2666mhz ram and an h310 mobo with a bronze 500w psu, not spectacular but it gets the job done. if you or a friend can do a ryzen build like techwizard's that would let you upgrade to a stronger cpu in the future keeping your build relevant.

topics i need help on:

Spoiler

my "oops i bought intel right before zen 3 releases" build

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 (placeholder)

GPU: Gigabyte 980ti Xtreme (also placeholder), deshroud w/ generic 1200rpm 120mm fans x2, stock bios 130% power, no voltage offset: +70 core +400 mem 

Memory: 2x16gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3600C16, 14-15-30-288@1.45v

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S w/ white chromax bling
OS Drive: Samsung PM981 1tb (OEM 970 Evo)

Storage Drive: XPG SX8200 Pro 2tb

Backup Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 4TB

PSU: Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 750W w/ black/white Cablemod extensions
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark (to be replaced with a good case shortly)

basically everything was bought used off of reddit or here, only new component was the case. absolutely nutty deals for some of these parts, ill have to tally it all up once it's "done" :D