Why such low fps?

So, I wanted to play warzone, but for some reason I was getting low fps and a LOT of fps drops, I was wondering, is it because of the cpu, gpu or ram?

Fortnite also doesn't work, textures rendering only on minimal settings with 25% 3D resolution, looks really bad and I am not sure what's the problem. 

My pc specs: CPU: Ryzen 3200G GPU: RX 590 RAM: HyperX Fury 2666MHz 8Gb.

If anybody can tell me which part is underperforming, that would help a lot, also, could that be just the game's fault?

Resolution? 

Temps? 

Also is that 8 gig a single stick? If so. That will have a big impact on performance. 

And what is "low fps"?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

@Skipple @TofuHaroto Well, I used to use 16gb of ram when tested games first time, warzone was at high setting 50fps and at low settings 60fps (Had a lot of fps drops)

Fortnite was a bit better, but with the new season it runs like crap, max settings 40fps min settings 75fps.

Warzone was at 1080p, and fortnite at 720p at minimum 3D resolution. Gta online runs semi ok, 55 fps on max setting and the lowest settings (no clue why) Gta 1440p and 1080p almost no difference, that's why I am wondering what is wrong? Games were tested both on 16gb dual and 8gb single (Now just 8gb because of some issues with 16gb dual channel :/)  fortnite was loading textures better with 16gb, but fps wise, medium/low settings 60 fps with a lot of drops.

Edit: cpu and gpu temps are pretty good, gpu 40°C to 75°C (depends) and cpu at 50°C to 70°C

Just now, Lotinsh said:

with a lot of drops

Well you could ddu the drivers. 

Temps? And that single 8 gig definitely has a hit on your performance. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

@TofuHaroto Have no clue what's ddu, but I have reinstalled windows many times, due to some issues, so all drivers were wiped, after that i always downloaded latest versions back, warzone was tested when I had 16Gb of ram. (temps were edited on previous post just before you answered :) )

1 minute ago, Lotinsh said:

Have no clue what's ddu,

Display driver uninstaller. 

Use that. 

1 minute ago, Lotinsh said:

warzone was tested when I had 16Gb of ram.

Make sure xmp / docp is enabled. 

And use a stress test like cinebench for cpu and furmark for GPU and compare the results and check. 

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

Display driver uninstaller. 

Use that. 

If he already completely re-installed Windows and still experiencing the same problems that's kinda pointless

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

Just now, Skipple said:

he already completely re-installed Windows

Windows automatically installs drivers and it tends to be outdated and old.

Either way it won't hurt trying. 

Build Log: 

@TofuHaroto Not sure if this is related, but gpu drivers I installed manually from AMD's website...

@TofuHarotoCinebenchR20 got a score of 1418 and on furmark min fps 74, max fps 80, avg fps 76, max temp. 75. (1080p no AA)