Screen Tearing On New PC Build But Never With My Old One.

So I recently built a new PC and now playing Fortnite I have really bad screen tearing. I've tried everything I can think of within the Nvidia Panel, in game settings, and the Monitor UI. I never had this problem with my older PC. My current build is Ryzen 3600, Gtx 1660 ti. My old build was a i7 3770, Gtx 1650. I'm using a 144hz Sceptre Monitor that has freesync availability. My current build has significantly steadier Frames than my old one did but I NEVER saw screen tearing until now. I've updated my drivers, tried both display port and hdmi (on both the 144hz and 120hz inputs on my monitor) I've tried every Vsync option in the nvidia panel, tried freesync off/on in the monitor, overdrive off/on in the monitor. I just don't get it. I dont kniw what else to do. Im about to just hook my old build up because Im stumped.. can someone please help me.... I feel like I spent all this money just to have an far worse experience. 

Edit: using an MSI Tomahawk Mag B550 now

My old motherboard was some super old random motherboard that was taken out of an old HP Compaq or something like that i don't even know what it was. It was ancient.

2 minutes ago, Dankiroth said:

So I recently built a new PC and now playing Fortnite I have really bad screen tearing. I've tried everything I can think of within the Nvidia Panel, in game settings, and the Monitor UI. I never had this problem with my older PC. My current build is Ryzen 3600, Gtx 1660 ti. My old build was a i7 3770, Gtx 1650. I'm using a 144hz Sceptre Monitor that has freesync availability. My current build has significantly steadier Frames than my old one did but I NEVER saw screen tearing until now. I've updated my drivers, tried both display port and hdmi (on both the 144hz and 120hz inputs on my monitor) I've tried every Vsync option in the nvidia panel, tried freesync off/on in the monitor, overdrive off/on in the monitor. I just don't get it. I dont kniw what else to do. Im about to just hook my old build up because Im stumped.. can someone please help me.... I feel like I spent all this money just to have an far worse experience. 

Is vsync on? I had tearing isues, but vsync fixed it for me.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Turn Vsync on in the game settings, not in the control panel.

If it's still happening, you may need to use as different GPU driver.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms

• 6 months later...

i have the same problem, i have a gsync monitor with a ryzen 5 3600 and gtx 1660 ti, i tested other gpus and even another pc, with no solution.  were you able to solve the problem?