Windows unexpected crashes

Hold-Ma-Beer

It started yesterday, suddenly a blue screen. Restarted, again after 2-3minutes another blue screen with a new error this time. Today also it has been crashing frequently once I log into windows, otherwise it starts looping into windows startup repair. Sometime a kernel error, or windows.load file error, missing/corrupted driver error, windows.dwm error. What the hell is going on? PLS help!12.thumb.jpg.f24f78d5a666cfaecc3ffda9999a76df.jpg

I was able to boot into windows, turn on flight mode, pause windows update, and currently trying to uninstall the latest update

Also, can these error be a result of unstable oc? I recently overclocked my system and stress tested it, found no issues whatsoever? While writing this, I've applied optimized defaults in the BIOS and uninstalling the latest update. So far my system has not crashed.

if you've just updated windows that could be it, sometimes a new windows update can cause BSOD's

or maybe you haven't updated windows which could also cause BSOD

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

I figured the reason, I'll share it because this was actually not related to windows at all.

Any rookie at overclocking (like myself) can face this issue:

While overclocking, I was only monitoring the CPU temps and ignoring the VRMs. Turns out my VSOC MOS (VRMs for power delivery to iGPU) were hitting 120C which caused the crashes.