Sapphire Pulse 5600 XT BE

lenardmgtr

Aside from no dual bios and no quick connect fans, is it completely identical to its red counterpart? The red Pulse has a great cooler design and I'm not sure if the black edition compromises any of that to be cheaper.

I have the non-BE version and the cooler design seems identical. As for performance, the weird thing is that it advertises 14Gbps memory bus, which means that it's the post launch BIOS revision (launched at 12Gbps), but the max boost clock is the launch clock speed (1620Mhz), not the post launch revision clock speed, which is 1750Mhz.

Not sure why they would downclock it, unless there is something different about the cooler design. Is there a particular reason you're looking at this one? Is it vastly cheaper or something? If not, I'd just go with the original to be safe. I can tell you first hand that that one, at least, is a treat.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

I read an article that mentions it possibly has one less heat pipe. Is the cooler variant out yet? If not, wait for a review.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

23 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

I have the non-BE version and the cooler design seems identical. As for performance, the weird thing is that it advertises 14Gbps memory bus, which means that it's the post launch BIOS revision (launched at 12Gbps), but the max boost clock is the launch clock speed (1620Mhz), not the post launch revision clock speed, which is 1750Mhz.

Not sure why they would downclock it, unless there is something different about the cooler design. Is there a particular reason you're looking at this one? Is it vastly cheaper or something? If not, I'd just go with the original to be safe. I can tell you first hand that that one, at least, is a treat.

Looking at it because it's black with no lighting basically. However I do very much like red and will gladly choose the original version if there are any compromises. You make a good point about clock speeds, though.

11 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

I read an article that mentions it possibly has one less heat pipe. Is the cooler variant out yet? If not, wait for a review.

Have only been able to find two videos on it.

Temps seem good though. But I really wanna see a tear-down.

31 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Ah, yeah, definitely different heat pipe config. I was mostly looking at the cooler itself.

11296_05_RX5600XT_Pulse_BE_C04_800x500 Jun.png

11296_01_RX5600XT_Pulse_6GBGDDR6_3DP_HDMI_C04_Light_800x500_shadow.png

Man, I do like the look of the BE better though. It would fit with my black and white build much better.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse