old i7 3770 system seems dead

My old i7 3770 with a gigabyte ga z77 motherboard gives me no display output. When you turn it on the cpu fan spins for a second then stops for few seconds and then starts to spin again. I have tried on board graphics and a rx570 graphicsc ard with hdmi and display port cables. I have tested the rx570 in my gaming system and it does work. I connected an internal speaker and it does not beep at all. If i remove the ram and turn it on the speaker will beep and error code so the speaker does work. If i connect a keyboard it does not show any life as the caps and num lock lights do not come on. Any suggestion or has the old system just died

I might be the power supply have you tried swapping the psu?

CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz OC 4.7GHz 8-Core Processor 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B365M DS3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL20 Memory 
Storage: Crucial MX500 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Western Digital RE2 400 GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 640 GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 3 GB SC GAMING Video Card 
Power Supply: Antec NeoECO Gold ZEN 700 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit 
Monitor: Dell ST2410 24.0" 1920x1080 60 Hz Monitor 
Monitor: NEC LCD1960NXi 19.0" 1280x1024 60 Hz Monitor 
Keyboard: Alienware AW768 RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard 
Mouse: Microsoft Intellimouse Pro - White Shadow Wired Optical Mouse 
Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 PRO  Headphones 

clear the cmos and try with one stick at a time, try the cpu in a different board and try a different cpu on the board if possible. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

I tried clearing the cmos and removed all the ram and tried them one at a time in every slot. I do not have acces to another cpu or motherboard. I could get a motherboard for £50 but I am not sure if it is that

Something about Ivy bridge and Z77 chipsets is that they tend to spit dram related issues for no reason. I would suggest clearing cmos and removing all but one ram stick, if that doest work try reseating your CPU. I am currently also experiencing the the same problem with my system.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I tried the psu from my gaming pc and that did not help. I have also tried reseating the cpu. I have also tried another set of ram. I have tried the ram in an old amd athlon system and that worked fine

10 hours ago, chris1981 said:

I have tried the ram in an old amd athlon system and that worked fine

then try clearing the cmos, if that did not work, it's either the board or the cpu.

10 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

try the cpu in a different board and try a different cpu on the board if possible. 

^.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

I have cleared the cmos.  I shorted the pins and when that did not help i took the battery out overnight. This is my old system that i gave to my nieces to play minecraft on. They have got into warzone on ps4 but wanted to play it on pc. If it is dead any suggestion on a cheap as possiable motherboard and cpu?

could i use an i3 3240 in the motherboard to test it?