Movie (Frozen)

Jerakl

So I finally caved, I watched frozen.

My mom and sister have been saying I should see it for a long time (pretty much since it was released.).

So I was expecting it to be OK, but I actually really liked it. Definitely one of my favorite movies now.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Watched it again, I love the plot. I hope Disney makes a sequel. Not a crap sequel (I.E "frozen 2".). I would like if they came up with a new name, plot, but kept the characters. Not a cheesy sequel, more of a continuation.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I watched it with my younger sister. It seemed like Disney mixed things up compared to their usual formula, which I liked a lot.

Also from a tech perspective... Dat hair.

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

I watched it with my younger sister. It seemed like Disney mixed things up compared to their usual formula, which I liked a lot.

Also from a tech perspective... Dat hair.

Disney definitely changed things up.

The intricacy in the Character's Hair/Elsa's Ice Palace/Arendelle in general were amazing!

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Disney definitely changed things up.

The intricacy in the Character's Hair/Elsa's Ice Palace/Arendelle in general were amazing!

tumblr_mxigr4adtF1rrdfajo1_500.gif

9e1d48984a070847336f78e3d589e328.gif

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Well, it's official. I'm the only person left on this planet who still hasn't seen Frozen...

Nope. I haven't seen it yet either

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Nope. I haven't seen it yet either

Well, it's official. I'm the only person left on this planet who still hasn't seen Frozen...

That makes it three :D with me 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

That makes it three :D with me 

Make it four :D

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

I can assure you that you are not. ;)

Although it is on my to-watch list.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

I can assure you that you are not. ;)

Although it is on my to-watch list.

My to-watch lists never work :P. I SAID I was going to watch the Walking Dead like 2 years ago. Still didn't even see the first episode. Although I did watch Game of Thrones, can't wait till April <3 <3 <3 <3

My wife and daughter still sing the songs daily. I like the snowman.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

I feel obligated to share with you this fantastic post from Imgur.
http://imgur.com/account/favorites/4RyGl

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

i haven't seen it either.. I've been resisting for as long as i can.. but i guess i'll have to surrender soon.. and hey.. tangled wasn't that bad

funny-gif-horse-Tangled_zps0fb6161e.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Wow, that was hilarious. Actually it was, I chuckled for a good 2 minutes.

My to-watch lists never work :P. I SAID I was going to watch the Walking Dead like 2 years ago. Still didn't even see the first episode. Although I did watch Game of Thrones, can't wait till April <3 <3 <3 <3

Never got into Walking Dead TBH. To me it's just a bunch of people doing

idiotic things (as in: I am permanently facepalming due to their stupid-ass

decisions and incompetent actions), and I just don't enjoy that sort of thing,

no matter how much gore and violence you lace it with.

Also, I'm kind of bored by zombie movies/shows unless they're really, really

good. I mean, in the real world, a zombie outbreak would be pretty damn

easy to deal with (well, if not easy, then at least I'd say it would be well

mangageable), so having a bunch of zombies overrun the world just annoys

the hell out of me, and I don't like being annoyed.

Anyway, </rant>

Love Game of Thrones though, although I usually wait until the season

is over and then watch it in one binge. :wub:

i haven't seen it either.. I've been resisting for as long as i can.. but i guess i'll have to surrender soon.. and hey.. tangled wasn't that bad

I actually quite enjoyed Tangled as well I must admit.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Disney has gotten good since John Lasseter has been put in charge of the Animation Department... He has only ever done good at Pixar.

I want to watch it as iv only heard good things about it... but i cant get over the cheesy Disney approach to story telling :| Everything is a sing along and it makes it embarrassing to watch :| i didn't mind "Wreck it Ralph" thought... but that was just awesome.

Character artist in the Games industry.

It's alright as disney films go.

SPOILER ALERT

I dislike how predictable they are; literally, the story goes like:

1. Introduction to shizzle: (The man and the icy heart etc.)
  2. Conflict: (The sister becomes an introvert)
  3. Conflict: (The sister freezes everything)
  4. Resolution: (Bad guy defeated and ginger one unfrozen)
  5. Happy Ending: (Ginger one marries)

Although then again, you can't really get much more complicated with children, they can't really comprehend the plot of '2012' or 'Inception'

Compatible with Windows 95

You know, we do actually have proper spoiler tags. :D

It's alright as disney films go.

SPOILER ALERT

I dislike how predictable they are; literally, the story goes like:

• Introduction to shizzle: (The man and the icy heart etc.)
  • Conflict: (The sister becomes an introvert)
  • Conflict: (The sister freezes everything)
  • Resolution: (Bad guy defeated and ginger one unfrozen)
  • Happy Ending: (Ginger one marries)

Agreed, but it's not like Disney is the only party guilty of this.
I mean, let's be honest: Every Marvel movie in the Avengers

universe since Iron Man has been pretty damn much the same

movie. Not that I don't like them (they're easy entertainment,

and I do enjoy myself some RDJ and good ensemble chemistry),

but seriously, they're more or less interchangeable.

Or most action movies? Or pretty damn every romantic comedy ever?

Although then again, you can't really get much more complicated with children, they can't really comprehend the plot of '2012' or 'Inception'

True, it needs to be easily-ish (easy-ish-ly?) digestable.

Although I still maintain that Inception isn't really hard to understand
if you just pay attention, it's actually pretty straightforward IMHO.

Havn't seen it yet either, but I'm pretty sure it lacks the mandatory boobs and blood.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I was very disappointed when this wasn't what she was singing. So sad.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I actually liked it as well. My one regret is not watching it with my girlfriend. But once she visit we'll get to watch it together.

To those who haven't watched it yet; give it a try. You might like it.

In the last 2 or so days I have watched it 3 times. Would be watching it now but I don't want to stay up late watching it again. Considering buying a bluray player + frozen bluray because it's in my top 3 movie list now. My friends are all kinda being jerks about how my favorite movie is a Disney princess movie though. :/

In the last 2 or so days I have watched it 3 times. Would be watching it now but I don't want to stay up late watching it again. Considering buying a bluray player + frozen bluray because it's in my top 3 movie list now. My friends are all kinda being jerks about how my favorite movie is a Disney princess movie though. :/

Who cares? I like Frozen more than Lion King and I'll proudly say it