Cooler Master - "Talk to the Product Manager" Live Chat & Giveaway

Fuck, I'm in class at that time. How long does it run? If it runs longer than an hour I MIGHT make it ;)

Snag Twitch on your phone?

Finally something us Europeans can watch live! YAY!

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

`murica only, but since its cooler master, i will definitly come!

Finally something us Europeans can watch live! YAY!

But not win the prizes....:(

Main Rig:

Spoiler

AMD FX 8320 @4.5Ghz  8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Blu 1600Mhz Sapphire Vapor X HD 7950 3GB 120GB Samsung 840 Evo  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 

Corsair 600T Graphite Corsair H80i Corsair CX600 2x LG 24 inch LED @1080p Logitech G700s CM Quickfire TK (Brown)

Home Server:

Spoiler

A4 6300 @3.7Ghz 5GB Kingston/Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz 1TB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda

500GB WD Blue 2x Gigabit NIC Antec 300 OCZ 500w PSU Gigabyte F2A68HM-HD2 R1.1

But not win the prizes.... :(

We cant have everything :P

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Perfect time for me to watch the stream, but let's talk about the good and the bad.

Good:

*Really like to see aluminium finish on cases and the final look should be totally smooth, not like as little curves and bits hanging out the side.

*Integrated LED lighting would be cool to see in a lot more cases.

*Customization options, so you could have a lot of options to put your drives in or multiple choices to put your GPU-s with PCI riser.

*Would really like to see (just for fun) at least 360 mm fan in the front of the case, so it would no longer be a small fan, but a desktop ventilator.

*Ofcourse a case should have large window, if not the whole case would be made out of glass

and just the frames be made out of strong steel. The glass should conceal drive cages (nothing to look there is there)?

*Do as small case as you can with 4,5 expansion slots, bad for cooling ofcourse, but there must be a way to keep things cool inside such a small form factor.

Bad:

*Remove old technology (sata, USB 2.0 etc.)

*Remove 5.25' bay, it only makes the case uglier.

That is my opinion, sorry for the language or inaccuracy, i'm from Estonia, so please go easy on me :D

US & CA residents only again? sniff .....sob....

I'm a Quebec resident.

Ok so I just got my HAF XB EVO and I FREAKING LOVE THIS THING! Y'all can make fun of it all you want i think its beautiful. ( Nicknamed mine the All Spark.) 

Things I'd Like to see:

Likes/Wants:

More built in USB ports

Removable MB trays (My Evo has one and its amazing but I haven't seen to many cases with this feature)

more compatibility with the 200mm fans, ( Once again my EVO has this but haven't seen to many other case that can support a fan of that size.)

I would really love to see Fans that have tri-color leds so that the user can choose the color at will. 

more cable management

More use of metal and more options on color. ( I for one would love to have my Evo in a brushed aluminium rather than a flat black) 

braided cables

I cant be online at the time, someone needs to make the advice to bring out a mATX version of the HAF 915 Stacker, so you can use one as  radbox and one as PC area.

Things CoolerMaster need to add:

The use of externally removable dust filters on all fan mounting points and the PSU intake

Full metal and tooless construction to cases

An MMO mouse with a load of fully customisable buttons

Individually sleeved cables, both on case cables as standard and PSU cables either as standard (I understand costs would be prohibitive but it would be nice) or as an aftermarket kit, such as with corsair but a wider variety of colours, even two tone ones.

no fan mounts either on windows or cutting a window short to fit a side mounted fan in, it ruins a clean aesthetic.

Things coolermaster do well:

competitive pricing of products

Good aesthetics on most products

Innovative ideas that make sense (n600 side mounted radiator, HAF stacker customisability etc.)

Brilliant CPU coolers, especially at the budget end with things like the 212 evo

There is more but I think that covers most bases

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Go away:

USB 2.0.

Plastic.

Favorites:

USB ports located on the side of the case, preferably lower than higher.

Fan filters that are magnetic or easy to remove.

Large, square windows, but cut so that they hide the ugly bits.

NZXT's integrated LED lighting is pretty sweet.

Room for radiators up top. 360mm preferably.

Cable routing. Lots of it.

Modularity. Being able to remove drive cages, etc.

Genuinely compact mATX cases with 5 expansion slots. Cannot say this enough. Even better are the ones with 4 slots and the 5th one up and sideways.

Lets see...

Dislikes:

SSD mounts that you have to remove the motherboard to add/remove the ssd'd

Windowed cases or cases with side I/O and have a front door that opens the "wrong way"(Define R4 and NZXT Zero for examples)

Cheap included fans(make lots of noise, can only be ran at full speed, etc...)

Super bright power/hdd activity lights

Long bottom removable fan filters

Non rubber case feet

Case not high enough for bottom mounted PSU

Fan controllers with only enough room for the default fans and maybe 1 or 2 more(never seem to be able to populate all fan slots and plug them into the case fan controller)

Cheap Included PSU

USB3 to USB2 optional adapter

Noise dampening

Side windows

Brushed metals

Enough space for top rad

4 Front USB(Any combo)

Easy to close side panels(even with lots of cables)

I second both of these. 

What I'd like to see:

Brushed Aluminum cases in the Elite series some in the CM series or maybe add a new series to the line up. 

Integrated lighting strips (with the ability to replace them once they burn out)

Corsair has 2 to 5 Year warrantied cases..

Corsair PSU comes with the longest warranty on the market.. Something to compete with that! 

Modular Drive Cages are the thing with Thermaltake, and Corsair....Could we see something like the Antec Lanboy but with more functionality?

Magnetic Dust filters would be nice

Cases other than the Haf stacker that are for Liquid cooling. Perhaps add a haf stacker Brushed Aluminum to the look versus just the mesh only. 

More cable management options..

Hot swappable bays on the higher end series...

Something to compete with the SP120 and AF120...along with Noctua warranty on there fans. 

Dislike

I don't care for the tooless designs, I used them, I'm not a fan of them. I like the old fashioned idea of needing a screw driver. 

I am a huge fan of CM..

I have used at least 4 cases for client builds. 

CM Elite 331  

Storm Scout SGC-2000-KKN1-GP Black Steel 

Cosmos 690II

CM Elite 430

I have loved every one of these cases for their price range... 

"Overdrive" | My Desktop PC:  Case: Corsair 750D | CPU:  I7-4790K | Motherboard:  Asus z97 Deluxe NFC & WLC | CPU Cooler: Corsair h100i Push Pull | Memory/Ram:  Corsair Dominator Platinum 32gb 1600mhz  OS Disk| SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250Gb ; Storage Disc:  HDD: 1 WD 3tb Black |  Graphics Card: EVGA 780Ti Superclocked  ACX | Corsair AXi 860w
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peripherals: Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Logitech G13 Gaming Keyboard | Mouse: Logitech G700s | Speakers: Logitech z506 | Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pro Medium | Monitors: ASUS Pro Art 248Q  | Calibration: Xrite i1 Display Pro | Printer: Coming Soon

Perfect time for me to watch the stream, but let's talk about the good and the bad.

Good:

*Really like to see aluminium finish on cases and the final look should be totally smooth, not like as little curves and bits hanging out the side.

*Integrated LED lighting would be cool to see in a lot more cases.

*Customization options, so you could have a lot of options to put your drives in or multiple choices to put your GPU-s with PCI riser.

*Would really like to see (just for fun) at least 360 mm fan in the front of the case, so it would no longer be a small fan, but a desktop ventilator.

*Of course a case should have large window, if not the whole case would be made out of glass

and just the frames be made out of strong steel. The glass should conceal drive cages (nothing to look there is there)?

*Do as small case as you can with 4,5 expansion slots, bad for cooling of course, but there must be a way to keep things cool inside such a small form factor.

Bad:

*Remove old technology (sata, USB 2.0 etc.)

*Remove 5.25' bay, it only makes the case uglier.

That is my opinion, sorry for the language or inaccuracy, i'm from Estonia, so please go easy on me :D

I want to know this as well, please ask think help get Coolermaster to consider it, minus the 5.25" bay, I need that, one is good, but other than that there is no need.

Nothing to see here, move along

"20:00 on Thursday? YES! Finally I might make it into a stream like this and i may win someth" *scroll* "USA/Canada only..."

^^^^This!

Anyway, i'd love me some other options for color-schemes than black and red. I like your cases, but it is hard for me, when I am a white/green guy... :)

MOAR USB 3.0

Sidewindow + silence?

Throw away all those damn 5.25 inch bays! They ruin the looks. One is enough! Something like the NZXT H440?

Too much plastic!

Add fibre-light-cable thingies and put one single LED at the end of it. Epic lighting? Might not be cheap, but i think it'd look awesome... :D

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Question for the man

How did you get into the industry and what is your favorite part about it?

AMD FX-8350 OC to 4.5ghz      Evga gtx 660       SilverStone FT03      Samsung 840 128gb  

Roughly when can we expect a case without any 5.25" bays or a variant of a case at least?

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

A big must I find is stackable cases are very cool and cases with handles are so great like the storm scout and scout 2.

@CoolerMasterUSA Why go with a case such as the Stacker, HAF, Cosmo, have all the plastic? I understand plastic is cheaper but it looks so tacky.

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

First of all, I love the HAF series. Keep more options coming.

Using CPU coolers as custom, and cheap GPU coolers, is becoming more and more common. Can u ask your overlords at Cooler Master to make one to rival the Kracken G10? But also offer one with longer tubing that can be routed up or down to the 915 for the HAF X 935.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

To remove a 5.25 Bays, What bout those who still have a need to burn blu rays or discs to backup their media.. 

Modular 5.25 bays is a good compromise? 

Question:
Could there be a 5.25 bays for modularity?

Could Cooler Master get into Portable CD burners to come with the cases?

"Overdrive" | My Desktop PC:  Case: Corsair 750D | CPU:  I7-4790K | Motherboard:  Asus z97 Deluxe NFC & WLC | CPU Cooler: Corsair h100i Push Pull | Memory/Ram:  Corsair Dominator Platinum 32gb 1600mhz  OS Disk| SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250Gb ; Storage Disc:  HDD: 1 WD 3tb Black |  Graphics Card: EVGA 780Ti Superclocked  ACX | Corsair AXi 860w
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peripherals: Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Logitech G13 Gaming Keyboard | Mouse: Logitech G700s | Speakers: Logitech z506 | Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pro Medium | Monitors: ASUS Pro Art 248Q  | Calibration: Xrite i1 Display Pro | Printer: Coming Soon

what about some air-cooled case like the corsair 540 air, there aren't many cases like that one, and as an owner I can say that it is awesome!!!

Damnit! Tried to tune into the live stream right at the beginning, and right when Linus was giving the contest instructions, the stream lagged and the chat went down. Twitch on mobile devices straight up sucks!

What i want to see from Cooler Master:

1. A cube case. Freaking love the new cube cases, especialy the 540 air from Corsair. I know you have the HAF XB, but i dont really like the design because it reminds me of HAF cases.

2. Get rid of all the plastic on your cases!

3. Stop the bling bling! i want something simple, with good build quality.

4. Update the cosmos series, i really like it.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

My question is, are you going to release something to compete with the Define R4? I love Cooler Master, but I had to move from my original HAF 912 to a define R4 beacuse of the noise, But I have some point on what you guys could improve with it.

(1) 200mm to and front fan support

(2) Noise dampening like the R4

(3) A mini, matx, mid tower options

(4) I really like built in fan controlers, and ones with alot of fan supports

(5) No crazy bars and stuff, just streamline box that is black/white/grey/red/ others?