Xbox One Controller or Xbox Series X Controller

Hello LTTians,

I'm just wondering whether should I get Xbox One Controller or wait for Xbox Series X Controller to get released and buy that. I'm going to use this controller for PC gaming only. And also I've "Xbox Wireless Controller – Sport Red Special Edition" in mind to get. Should I wait and get new Series X controller or can I just buy Xbox Wireless Controller – Sport Red Special Edition. Is it worth waiting and paying more. Your thoughts and suggestions please.

Arsenal of Hardware: Intel i7 6700k Processor | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16 GB 2400 MHz RAM | nVidia ZOTAC GeFore GTX 750 Ti 2GB (IK, I need to really upgrade this xD) | Phanteks P400S | 1*7500 RPM 2TB HDD WD Black (Have to really add an SSD for boot drive) | Seasonic M12II-850 Watt Bronze PSU | CoolerMaster Hyper 212x CPU Cooler | 24" 1080p BenQ GL2460 Monitor | Circle Gaming Keyboard Adroit X 7CLogitech G402 Gaming Mouse | HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Redgear Wireless Gamepad

the new xbox controllers will be virtually the same besides slightly grippier shoulder button/triggers and a different dpad, if you play fighting style games the dpad might be worth the wait, the original xbox one controllers might also come down in price

The new controller looks like it would be usb type c which is miles better than the micro usb on the current xbox and ps4 controller, im going to get dualshock 5 purely for the usb c, as micro b tends to fall out easily

CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.4 GHz | RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHz | GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 580 4GB 

53 minutes ago, DakotaWebber said:

the new xbox controllers will be virtually the same besides slightly grippier shoulder button/triggers and a different dpad, if you play fighting style games the dpad might be worth the wait, the original xbox one controllers might also come down in price

The new controller looks like it would be usb type c which is miles better than the micro usb on the current xbox and ps4 controller, im going to get dualshock 5 purely for the usb c, as micro b tends to fall out easily

Does DS5 will have Windows compatibility like XBOX ones without any third party software any news like that from Sony, any clue?

Arsenal of Hardware: Intel i7 6700k Processor | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16 GB 2400 MHz RAM | nVidia ZOTAC GeFore GTX 750 Ti 2GB (IK, I need to really upgrade this xD) | Phanteks P400S | 1*7500 RPM 2TB HDD WD Black (Have to really add an SSD for boot drive) | Seasonic M12II-850 Watt Bronze PSU | CoolerMaster Hyper 212x CPU Cooler | 24" 1080p BenQ GL2460 Monitor | Circle Gaming Keyboard Adroit X 7CLogitech G402 Gaming Mouse | HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Redgear Wireless Gamepad