Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Blue Cryptid

LUA Macros help

Posted · Original PosterOP

I'm having a tough time trying to figure out how to create a macro for use with Photoshop with LUAmacros. I already have most of them set up for use since they're just simple combinations that we're made pretty easy to do with the cool video below. But now I'm trying to make a macro that registers a continuous press (for space and shift for Photoshop) since I'm mapping it all to a num pad. I have very, very little coding knowledge and don't really know what to do.56180857_Ashampoo_Snap_WednesdayAugust52020_20h36m37s_001_.png.e30e815838fc6faae8ef56242bfc5f95.png

♪♫ "2-to the-1-to the-1-to the-3 I like good OC and RGB. Configure so much, you wouldn't believe. And I get more blue screen than a Walmart PC" ♪♫

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

"Do you think that we as humans do bad things, because we know that in the end nothing matters? Do we as humans only act good, because we grasp onto anything that will make it seem meaningful? Well, all I know is that we know nothing. And, If there is a god, I have no doubts that he too ponders and fears our meaningless existence" -Sportacus from LazyTown

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

My Crappy Build: MB: ASROCK X370 Taichi, CPU: Ryzen 5 1600, GPU: Geforce GTX 1070 Ti, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4-2400, PSU: Seasonic FOCUS 80+ Platinum 750W, Rosewill Prism S