First Computer Build - Computer Desk

Budget (including currency): $2000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Multi use in a shared household, mainly for Abode Design Suite, Web Design, coding, AutoCAD work (some 3D) and a little bit of gaming, likely racing sim.

Other details Would like to do a cool water cooling system as the desk top will be glass, but wouldn't really know where to start! Plan to use 3 monitors in total, I already have 2 monitors which are very basic but will likely get a better monitor as the main screen to go with the new build.

Any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated!

Computer Desk Plans.pdf

2000 for the computer and the desk or 2000 for everything? If ti's 2k for everything you'll blow at least 2/3's of the budget on watercooling and the desk resulting in you having a budget gaming rig which is not worth at all to be cooled with watercooling. Costum loops are done when you have plenty extra to spend not when in a budget.

Thanks for the response, I should of been more specific on the budget, it is only for the computer parts, I've pretty much built the desk already.

Ok, noted on the watercooling, I'll use some LED's to add some colour!

1 minute ago, just_started said:

Thanks for the response, I should of been more specific on the budget, it is only for the computer parts, I've pretty much built the desk already.

Ok, noted on the watercooling, I'll use some LED's to add some colour!

If you’ve built the desk already it becomes important.  A desk with a computer built inside it doesn’t automatically need custom water to work, but it almost always does.  If it’s just a desk built for computing on thats A different thing.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

14 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

If you’ve built the desk already it becomes important.  A desk with a computer built inside it doesn’t automatically need custom water to work, but it almost always does.  If it’s just a desk built for computing on thats A different thing.

This is what I have built so far. 

I want to incorporate 3 sets of 3 fans, two of the sets to be intakes on the front panels and one extract set on the far right side.

Computer_Desk.jpg