everything hacked

Hi. not sure which sub forum to post this on. Basically, my email have been involved in a data breach. I used haveibeenpwned.com and says it was from Wattpad. No idea what it is but it says passwords, ip address, loads more have been breached. This happened a month or so ago and I thought i sorted it out but over the past few months, my instagram, youtube, icloud, discord, google, ebay and loads more have been logged into by some random people. I have changed all my passwords but facebook just told my at 3am last night someone logged into my account. It told me their ip address, I searched it up and found they obiously used a vpn. I want to get to the bottom of this, ideally find who is doing it (probably not gonna happen) and somehow stop my accounts being hacked. Thanks if you read this it was a bit long but any help would be appreciated

The standard gamut of things, minimize the impact that any breaches will have, because they are a matter of "when" not "if".
Scan your system for any malware before beginning any of the following:

Change your passwords (including the password to your email address(es)
Do not reuse passwords.
Do not use dictionary, easily identifiable (password123, your birthday and the name of your dog, some form of your name, some form of the website associated with it, ETC) or otherwise easy to brute force passwords. Longer passwords that include upper and lowercase letters (a A b B), numbers (1 2 3 4) and special characters(% $ @ & * +) are the most secure. As an example, My password manager spit out this (!C4pIAmU#+jV+CBNIj_8) as a password with the parameters suggested, 20 characters)
Enable 2 factor authentication when possible.
Cycle your passwords out regularly (30,60,90 days, some schedule of your own choosing - with particular note of critical passwords (banks, employers, ETC)

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

53 minutes ago, Not Wills said:

I would highly recommend, it might seam a fuss at the beginning but it's well worth it, it took me about a week to do all my accounts.

ok so should i set up a password manager or just change all the passwords