FBI / CIA Logs in my HP OMEN

Ahizzlewhiz

Hi,
I Have the 

HP OMEN Obelisk 875-1022 Gaming Desktop Computer, Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB, Windows 10 Home

I saw FBI / also CIA.INI File in C:\system.sav
CIA.ini i did some research it appears hp made this into some internal joke of theirs..... but it got out and is seen inside there USB Recover windows sticks. They sent me one to reformat because my drivers are jacked up! I read the CIA Stands for "Compaq Installation Assistance"./.. i . forget the fbi one.. but either way a Brand company shouldn't be naming things FBI / CIA in 2020.... You think there's something more sinister going on? it aint funny

The current USB stick they sent me doesn't even work so there sending another, and  I'm afraid to reformat my HP OMEN using windows USB creation because I'm afraid i'll end up with a computer with no internet etc... even with the drivers. I Also read that HP has been caught putting back doors in there realtek audio drivers.so im not sure what to do

I had a Powerspec before.... but it was trash parts and microcenter said no issues were found every time they ran tests yet ( i had artifacts, freezing, pc would randomly not turn on etc)
i was  able to get them to replace with a faster pc etc aka the hp omen.

I do not recommend powerspec products ever.. but... microcenter stores are amazing, and so is the staff so no diss to them

attatched logs... BTW ANY WAY to format HP USB stick they sent that was the wrong one so i can use it for just personal use? Its access write protected haha.

hpusbsticklog1.txt

Just grab an 8GB or larger USB drive and make a Windows 10 installer using the Windows 10 Media Creation tool. Install Windows 10 with that, Windows 10 is actually pretty good with drivers, I doubt it will have an issue getting the lan or wireless drivers you need when you reinstall, I've never had that happen on newer modern computers, it usually has support right off the bat.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

13 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Just grab an 8GB or larger USB drive and make a Windows 10 installer using the Windows 10 Media Creation tool. Install Windows 10 with that, Windows 10 is actually pretty good with drivers, I doubt it will have a getting the lan or wireless drivers you need when you reinstall, I've never had that happen on newer modern computers, it usually has support right off the bat.

thanks! 

Who's gonna tell him about the data Windows collects?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 hour ago, Not Wills said:

U first.

haha i know! NSA worked with bill gates. they collect all our emails etc :D

I know windows is malware already thats why i dont want extra backdoors lol!
I've been in contact with someone in the news atm huge case so thats why i was sketched 
https://www.gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html

45 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

FIyBb.png

LMFAOOO :D trust me if you were in my shoes atm.... u would be questioning everything u hear or see.

I am not paranoid anymore i looked into it but not gonna lie this thread is epic.