No idea where to connect these case fan connectors to

Jakers038

My case (a generic brand one without a manual) has 4 fans which are, If I understood correctly, all connected to a single panel and that panel has a main cable going from it called PWM, except that it is not one cable, but three of them all different and my motherboard only supports 3 pin fans. I read online that you can connect a 4 pin PWM to a 3 pin motherboard, but that it will always run at max RPM or something, which is fine, but how do I even do that? How am I supposed to connect it if I don't know which of the three cables I need? The big one has an arrow on it for the + side I guess, but other than that, no idea what to do. The motherboard is H61MLV3 V7/8, here's a download page for the manual with a graph, which doesn't help me much https://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=685#download

(pay no attention to the cleanliness)

fan1.png

fan2.png

3 minutes ago, Jakers038 said:

My case (a generic brand one without a manual) has 4 fans which are, If I understood correctly, all connected to a single panel and that panel has a main cable going from it called PWM, except that it is not one cable, but three of them all different and my motherboard only supports 3 pin fans. I read online that you can connect a 4 pin PWM to a 3 pin motherboard, but that it will always run at max RPM or something, which is fine, but how do I even do that? How am I supposed to connect it if I don't know which of the three cables I need? The big one has an arrow on it for the + side I guess, but other than that, no idea what to do. The motherboard is H61MLV3 V7/8, here's a download page for the manual with a graph, which doesn't help me much https://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=685#download

(pay no attention to the cleanliness)

It only plugs in one way. Line up the notch on the plug with the tab of the motherboard.

Main: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, 16 GB 4400 MHz DDR4 Fedora 38 x86_64

Secondary: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Fedora 38 x86_64

Server: AMD Athlon PRO 3125GE, 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 ECC, TrueNAS Core 13.0-U5.1

Home Laptop: Intel Core i5-L16G7, 8 GB 4267 MHz LPDDR4x, Windows 11 Home 22H2 x86_64

Work Laptop: Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA Quadro P520, 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x86_64