Please help me choose a combatible ram for Desktop PC

I Would like your help and your input please for buying a combatible memory stick for the pc.

More specifically I want to gift to a friend who lives far from me 2 memory Ram Sticks for his pc.

I would like your help about which specific product I should buy, and to provide links for me.

My friend has the motherboard model B360M DS3H and current memory layout

2 memory sticks of 4GB Ram Each, running at 1200mhz each, (2400 total) 15-15-15-30 (cycles) and as you an see from the pictures below, they strangely run at single channel, using 2 out of 4 slots which made me wonder.

imag1.png.e3526cd77d7864face4ec2af456df073.pngimag2.png.3e322533d8d28ebf1a75836aec932b93.png

I want to gift to my friend additional 8B ram of sticks preferably 2x4. or 1 single of 8gb. The single channel layout confused me a bit, and I dont know which rams are compatible with his pc.

Please suggest if you like some links that ensures compatibility of the RAM.

Ty

Possible they're in the wrong slots. It's alternate ones to run in dual channel, not adjacent ones. Motherboard should indicate which are which.

Three Sticks is still single Channel sadly. 

Make sure they're in slot 2 and 4. 

But to answer your question. 

1 minute ago, Messalis said:

and I dont know which rams are compatible with his pc.

A 2x4 ddr4 kit should work just fine. 

Or a 2x8 kit and replace the current kit.  Since it's b360 you're limited to 2400 with the 8100. So another 2x4 2400 or just a 2x8 2400 kit and replace the original one. 

Mix and matching ram may and may not work but it should technically work. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

4 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Three Sticks is still single Channel sadly

wont they run in flex mode? or is that not a thing

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Just now, Moonzy said:

wont they run in flex mode? or is that not a thing

A 16 gig and an 8 gig stick will run in flex mode as for 3 sticks afaik they'll run in single channel, I do know that in some cases they will run in flex mode. But even if it did. It won't perform as good as dual channel. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: