Windows 10 Bluetooth issues

Devryd

Hi Guys, 

I am not completly sure if this is the correct subforum, so please move the thread to the correct subforum.

On my laptop, I am using win10 pro 64 bit and I have an Intel ac 7260 wifi/bluetooth chip installed. Wifi works flawlessly, but I cant get Bluetooth running. I installed the correct driver, but it doesn't even show up in the hardware manager. I think, it is a hardware problem, because the wifi works, but I haven't tested it with a different OS yet. Any ideas, how I could solve this problem?

Just now, Devryd said:

Hi Guys, 

I am not completly sure if this is the correct subforum, so please move the thread to the correct subforum.

On my laptop, I am using win10 pro 64 bit and I have an Intel ac 7260 wifi/bluetooth chip installed. Wifi works flawlessly, but I cant get Bluetooth running. I installed the correct driver, but it doesn't even show up in the hardware manager. I think, it is a hardware problem, because the wifi works, but I haven't tested it with a different OS yet. Any ideas, how I could solve this problem?

I had the same issue, but mine was solved by installing new drivers

~ sorry if that is not useful

I tried installing the latest driver, but it didnt change anything...

I should add, that I upgraded to this wifi module from an older one, which didnt have ac Wifi