Need help with my build

I have a msi A320 PRO-M2 V2, im going to ask some questions.

1. does it support rgb, or has a rgb port

2. i really don’t understand case fans i need help with the fans

3. im still learning on how to build a proper pc but im not going to build like the verge.

1 hour ago, Kazti said:

2. i really don’t understand case fans i need help with the fans

Your motherboard only have 2 connectors, 1 for a case fan, and the other for CPU fan. You may need fan splitter if you want to use more fans. Some manufacturer sells fan controller so you can extend the number of fans you can installed to your system.

Anyway, here's what you need to know about case fans in general:

- Sizes: Case fan usually comes in 120mm fan (which is 120mm x 120mm x 25mm fan), 140mm fan (140mm x 140mm x 25mm fan) and 200mm fan (200mm x 200mm x 30mm fan). The size of the fan you can install is determined by your chasis or case.

- Airflow: How much the fan can move the air, usually measure in CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute). Higher airflow means the fan can move more air through it. High airflow are generally ideal for case fans, where nothing is obstructing the path of the airflow.

- Static pressure: How much pressure can the fan push if there's something is restricting the movement of the air, such as radiator, measure in mmH2O. Higher static pressure means the fan can push the air through radiator or obstacle harder. High static pressure fan is suitable for radiator.

- Bearing: Bearing determines the characteristic of the fan, such as the endurance, loudness, speed and performance. Common bearings (for modern case fans) are rifle bearing, which allows the fan to spin faster and also noisier, and hydraulic bearing (sometimes called fluid dynamic bearing), which allow higher endurance rate (around 45,000 hours MTBF) for the fan.

- Speed: Speed determines how fast the fan can rotate, measures in RPM (Revolution Per Minute). Higher RPM has higher air-flow rate and higher static pressure rate, but also noisier.

- Fan connector: Many fans comes with standard 3-pin or 4-pin connectors. These connectors can easily fit to your motherboard, and it has a notch to ensure you won't fix the fan wrongly. 3-pin connector fan (also known as DC controlled fan or Voltage controlled fan) is control by using voltage (usually 7v until 12v) where lower voltage makes the fan spin slower and higher voltage makes the fan spin faster. 4-pin connector fan (also known as Pulse Width Modulation, PWM fan) is control using pulses of signal generated from the motherboard. There are, however, case fan that has proprietary connector and can only be used by their proprietary controller. These fans cannot be installed to your motherboard.

-RGB: RGB lighting makes your system looks cool, but does not have any cooling effect. A standard RGB fan comes in 2 types, aRGB (addressable RGB) where each individual LED can have different colour from the next, and RGB (or sometimes known as 12VRGB) where all LED produce the same colour.

Hope this helps a little.

Regards,

Chiyawa.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.