I have a gaming pc with different assembled parts my specs-

Ryzen 7 3600x

8Gb ddr4 ram 3200mhz x 2

Radeon 5700xt msi mech oc edition

Motherboard msi tomahawk b450

Psu cooler master 650w 

Ssd samsung evo 1tb

Thermaltake h200 cabinet 

My issue here is that my system is only 5 months old and some time back i am facing an issue of getting a cracking sound from my headphones while i am playing apex legends or any other game like siege or hitman 2. I initially used to get a cracking sound from my headphones - razer kraken x ultralight - and my system used to freeze and then i had to restart manually. I then opened my cabinet and cleaned for any dust and now its pretty clean. Yet i get the noise through my headphones but the system does not freeze but the sound gets a bit louder this only happens only while gaming. I really can't understand if the psu has gone faulty and needs to be replaced. Any tips please help required 

I have done everything my friend updated the audio drivers, windows update, bios update and every updates

are you using the rear panel audio jack (mobo) or the front panel jack(pc case)?

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

I am using the rear audio jack on the mobo and not the front i have tried that too but the sound is more noisy

Always use the mobo jack, front panel bypasses the built in audio processing stuff.
My brain says it has an idea, but it won't share it with me, I'm sorry.
If you want people to know when you respond to them you should click the left pointing arrow at the bottom of their post to quote them, that way they get a notification.
Good luck, I'll be back if my brain fills me in.

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

5 minutes ago, Cyracus said:

Always use the mobo jack, front panel bypasses the built in audio processing stuff.
My brain says it has an idea, but it won't share it with me, I'm sorry.
If you want people to know when you respond to them you should click the left pointing arrow at the bottom of their post to quote them, that way they get a notification.
Good luck, I'll be back if my brain fills me in.

Ok thanks i always use the back panel for audio and also usb, but i am still looking for a answer for my issue