Can anyone recommend a keyboard with these specs?

StrawberryShortCakes

Specs

TKL

Machanical keys (Silent switches) 

Non-RGB 

Wireless (low latency) 

Has dedicated media keys

Not over $150.00

Silent Cerberus - Fractal Design Core500,Ryzen R7 3700x,Scythe Fuma 2,Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX,Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200mhz cl16 16gb,Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd,Lexar NS100 1tb ssd,Red Dragon RX5700 8gb(bio flashed 5700xt),Corsair SF600 SFX 600w 80+ platinum F-Modular. 

Hades - dO.Ob Look into my eyes and see the dark eternal abyss that is your soul and pay for your hidden sins. 

Cerberus - the hell hound that guards the gates of hell. Once you enter you'll never escape. 

4 minutes ago, StrawberryShortCakes said:

Specs

TKL

Machanical keys (Silent switches) 

Non-RGB 

Wireless (low latency) 

Has dedicated media keys

Not over $150.00

head to a dell office and get one of their proprietary 40$ keyboards. i cant guarantee if theyre silent, but theyre definitely non RGB, i have about 5 of them at home; i get the for free since my dad works at dell. i can tell you theyre quality, last long and are good to use

😕

1 minute ago, PoopThatTookAPee said:

head to a dell office and get one of their proprietary 40$ keyboards. i cant guarantee if theyre silent, but theyre definitely non RGB, i have about 5 of them at home; i get the for free since my dad works at dell. i can tell you theyre quality, last long and are good to use

lol, good idea that is if there are anymore dell offices in Singapore.

Do you have the keyboard model number, maybe I can find one on ebay or amazon. 

Silent Cerberus - Fractal Design Core500,Ryzen R7 3700x,Scythe Fuma 2,Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX,Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200mhz cl16 16gb,Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd,Lexar NS100 1tb ssd,Red Dragon RX5700 8gb(bio flashed 5700xt),Corsair SF600 SFX 600w 80+ platinum F-Modular. 

Hades - dO.Ob Look into my eyes and see the dark eternal abyss that is your soul and pay for your hidden sins. 

Cerberus - the hell hound that guards the gates of hell. Once you enter you'll never escape. 

1 minute ago, StrawberryShortCakes said:

lol, good idea that is if there are anymore dell offices in Singapore.

Do you have the keyboard model number, maybe I can find one on ebay or amazon. 

im sorry, i dont have any of those, theyre all sitting at my home in the town, im stuck in my grandparent's house coz of covid

ill get back to you once im back home tho

😕

Just now, PoopThatTookAPee said:

im sorry, i dont have any of those, theyre all sitting at my home in the town, im stuck in my grandparent's house coz of covid

ill get back to you once im back home tho

Thank you very much, sorry to trouble you. 

Anne Pro2, turn off the lights. That's as close as you'll get for $150

Get it with the Box Browns, they're usually pretty silent.

No media keys though.

Maybe a Keychron K2 PBT if you can deal with the layout?

idk