PC under 1000€

yMaths
Go to solution Solved by Stahlmann,
5 hours ago, yMaths said:

5700 non XT or 5600 Xt ? I was going to choose 5600 XT because it has the pulse version which I like 

Just saw the 5700 non XT is pretty much not avaiable and if it is, under the same price as the 5700XT. Just go for the 5600XT pulse then. Still plenty of power for 1080p gaming 144Hz, especially with competitive settings.

As for storage: Just keep your ssd for the OS drive and buy a WD BLUE or Seagate Barracuda for mass storage and big games. Both can be bought for ~50-60$ for 2TB.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

44 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

As for storage: Just keep your ssd for the OS drive and buy a WD BLUE or Seagate Barracuda for mass storage and big games. Both can be bought for ~50-60$ for 2TB.

thx , but I dont need storage , the only part I am reusing from my old pc is the SDD which has 480GB non m.2 which is enough for me

48 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

If you need to save 100$ i'd go for a 5700 non XT, leave out the cpu cooler and get a cheaper case like the P300A. That should be ~100$ saved.

5700 non XT or 5600 Xt ? I was going to choose 5600 XT because it has the pulse version which I like 

Threads merged. Please do not keep reposting the same threads.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

5 hours ago, yMaths said:

Just saw the 5700 non XT is pretty much not avaiable and if it is, under the same price as the 5700XT. Just go for the 5600XT pulse then. Still plenty of power for 1080p gaming 144Hz, especially with competitive settings.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

17 hours ago, yMaths said:

Why is the micro atx worse ??? I dont need more ram space , and I cant afford that PSU , should I go for a 650 W Bronze one ?

The vrm’s are terrible it’s like a barebones board next to a really good board, there are no heat sinks on the matx