Help with pc internet

Reddituser11334

so i have a red x over my network connection like this https://gyazo.com/5108cf1da65fc2681ec7bc2a1cbd7d33 when i go to troubleshoot it, it says the intel ethernet connection (2) l219-v is experiencing driver or hardware related problems not fixed. so i downloaded the driver for it and still nothing, i unplugged my ram my power my gpu my proccesor for hours put them back in and still nothing i disabled the driver and enabled it. i pretty much did every fix i could find. ive been stuck on this for about a week now and am getting frustrated so i would appreciate it if someone has a idea what this could be or a fix. 

4 minutes ago, Reddituser11334 said:

so i have a red x over my network connection like this https://gyazo.com/5108cf1da65fc2681ec7bc2a1cbd7d33 when i go to troubleshoot it, it says the intel ethernet connection (2) l219-v is experiencing driver or hardware related problems not fixed. so i downloaded the driver for it and still nothing, i unplugged my ram my power my gpu my proccesor for hours put them back in and still nothing i disabled the driver and enabled it. i pretty much did every fix i could find. ive been stuck on this for about a week now and am getting frustrated so i would appreciate it if someone has a idea what this could be or a fix. 

Check the back of the NIC, typically they have two lights, green and yellow (or orange, depends)

Are they lit?

Is the cable connected to a switch, hub, router, or what? Are there lights on that device where the cable is plugged in?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.