HELP Windows won't move shortcut

I didn't know how to describe my problem so I'm just going to explain what happened. My drive which had steam broke so I had to reinstall steam. When I did that steams icon is strange image.png.1ba09fcd624c3e20db69d57e8ba2816f.png I was like OK that's weird, but when I pinned that to the task bar and tried opening it windows said this image.png.28356ad03ad93ececda9de75a10ede8d.png  that is the location of my old steam. I've tried reinstalling steam and I tried deleting the icon cache but it said access denied even when run in administrator.

Also the other programs I had to install again on the new drive like Epic Games didn't do this it was only steam that did this.

4 minutes ago, Ekeyson said:

Also the other programs I had to install again on the new drive like Epic Games didn't do this it was only steam that did this.

Is that the correct path is the drive letter same?

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

54 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Is that the correct path is the drive letter same?

The drive letter is the same but the path is different. I'm going to rename the folder to the same as the old.

1 minute ago, Ekeyson said:

The drive letter is the same but the path is different. I'm going to rename the folder to the same as the old.

of course it's not working if it's not the same path it even says

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help