Why do they still make MP3 players??

47 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

They aren't the CCP, so I don't care too much

Then refer to my previous posts featuring Samsung phones.

S5 G900P

75 USD

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00KNGV226/ref=olp_f_used?ie=UTF8&f_primeEligible=true

Android 9

https://download.lineageos.org/kltedv

S4 M919

55 USD

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00F1HZ6VU/ref=olp_f_used?ie=UTF8

Android 10

https://download.lineageos.org/jfltexx

Edited by xnamkcor

1 minute ago, NZgamer said:

I already reasoned as to why I don't want a used phone... and neither ship to my country. The whole reason you'd want an MP3 player is because they're typically smaller and less susceptible to damage

Oh, was that you. In your recent post your only complaint was it was Chinese. Well, good luck finding a cheap non-chinese MP3 player that.

<checks notes>

Doesn't track where you go.

<puts notes away>.

In that case. Refer to my posts featuring the Sandisk Sansa. Especially the Clip. Especially not Jam, Go, or Sport.

1 minute ago, NZgamer said:

Do you want it to play live via a connection? Or is just queuing up a bunch of offline files ok?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2020 at 10:50 PM, Derkoli said:

Meanwhile, some audiophiles have setups like this instead of a basic MP3 player:

gbyhjuygfv.thumb.jpg.02b34310af8e73c51acbd39ea6f4fddc.jpg

where did you get that pic

@Eschew I think that's kanji but can you confirm it for me

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

13 minutes ago, sub68 said:

It's Chinese. Writing on the wall (hehe):

遇紧急情况的,

In an emergency situation... / If you encounter an emergency...

For Japanese, when Kanji is used in a sentence, it's usually followed up by some hiragana. Some Kanji characters have more than one pronunciation/reading (on'yomi and kun'yomi), and hiragana provides additional, clearer context.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Just now, Eschew said:

It's Chinese. Writing on the wall (hehe):

oh ok

1 minute ago, Eschew said:

For Japanese, when Kanji is used, it's usually followed up by some hiragana. Some Kanji characters have more than one pronunciation/reading (on'yomi and kun'yomi), and hiragana provides additional, clearer context.

thanks, I didn't know this ( i am sry to pull you in this )

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

4 hours ago, sub68 said:

It's a good old meme from r/headphones. A pretty classic pic in the audiophile community.

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

13 minutes ago, Derkoli said:

It's a good old meme from r/headphones. A pretty classic pic in the audiophile community.

oh ok

I like the pic though

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

• 11 months later...
On 8/3/2020 at 10:13 PM, xnamkcor said:

Now I know this is an old topic and LG doesn't make phones anymore. But, I would like to know your rationale. Why did you recommend Samsung phones over the older LG V series or some of the later G series phones with Quad DACs that likely cost about the same amount?

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Rather than "testing" in a shower, wouldn't a bath tub or hot tub be better. I guess that wasn't worth the effort.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!